Library

Unlikely Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The library is usually a quiet place of study and research. However, it always stops being this whenever Luhan steps through its doors. Still, Jongin always tries his best to keep his friend from disrupting the peace too much. This becomes much harder to achieve when a certain half-veela Ravenclaw is there at the same time.

Jongdae is currently seated on the big table amid the pyramids of books Junmyeon and Luhan had taken out for their Transfiguration homework. “So, he asked you to sleep over, and then this morning he sent your stuff flying to Myrtle’s bathroom?”

“Yes! I spent the entire morning trying to shake her off. She kept following me everywhere,” Jongin says, slouching ever more on his seat. For some reason, Kyungsoo had woken up in a horrible mood, which had turned into them arguing, and then Kyungsoo casting a spell on his stuff. Shoes, school bag, and robe had all flown out of the Gryffindor Tower.

Luhan stops writing on his scroll. “That’s impressive. The bathroom is pretty far away from Gryffindor’s tower. And he did it just on a whim.”

“He’s a badass,” Jongdae says.

Jongin groans. “Stop admiring his spell casting proficiency.”

“Should we admire his wand skill then?” Jongdae wags his eyebrows.

“Why would we—Oh, you’re gross.”

Jongdae cackles, his half-veela heritage turning the laugh melodic and hypnotic.

Junmyeon, Ravenclaw’s Headboy and Jongdae’s weakness, looks up from his pile of books. “Need I remind you this is the library and not the courtyard? I need to concentrate here and I can’t do that with your voice trying to manipulate my brain. It’s distracting.”

“Aw, Jun, lighten up,” Jongdae says, and slaps Junmyeon’s back. “Stop reading for a second and chat with us. Jongin is in need of help.”

“I don’t do relationship talk,” Junmyeon says, going back to his homework.

Luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter