Letters

Unlikely Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellfire is doing great. She comes to play with Magnus every morning at the Great Hall during breakfast, and then at night at the Gryffindor Tower. Luhan’s making me stay with him because he doesn’t want to be alone…even though Minseok is there too. I feel like a third wheel. Sorry, you probably don’t care about this.

Anyways, Hellfire’s behaving. She’s a smart lady. She helped me pick out ingredients today, even correcting me on some. I’m practicing brewing some simple potions so next term I don’t get scolded by Professor Draco every time. I’m sorry I called her hellish and demonic all those times.

Sincerely, a cake-overdosed,
Jongin


++


I’m glad Hellfire is behaving and that she’s found an admirer in you. See, I told you she just wanted to play! But don’t spoil her please. That owl has a huge ego already.

If you feel like a third wheel, you can stay in mine and Sehun’s room. It’s empty at the moment and will remain so until New Years. Here at home, I feel like the odd one out too what with me being the only wizard and all. Heh.

I haven’t been able to study much here, and I’m hoping my parents let me return to Hogwarts sooner than planned. Though I doubt that’ll happen. But let me just say that I’m the top student in my Potion’s class, so if you need any help…I’m here.

Sincerely, a wizard among muggles,
Kyungsoo

PS: She IS a hellish and demonic bird sometimes. Don’t be fooled.
PSS: I’m sad I missed the feast. Cinnamon cake is my favorite!


++  

I think it’s too late about the spoiling. I am being held at beak-point over corn bread every morning! Help!

Thank youuuu~
No, seriously. Thank you.
Things were getting…real awkward.

I’m sorry you’re not getting time to study. It must be really stressful with the O.W.L.s coming up next term. But it can’t be that bad being with your family. I mean…I never had one, but being with people who c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter