Two

Girly Boy

BaekHyun was walking along the road to his house,alone. He felt something was coming so he turned his back and saw his father's car. BaekHyun was so happy and waved to his dad. At the other hand, WonJae saw BaekHyun was waving at him. How much he hates his son's pinky stuff, such an eyesore he thought. BaekHyun was waiting for his father to stop the car. 

''Get in the car'', his father said.

''Yes!!!'', BaekHyun as he opened the door.

In the car, BaekHyun was smiling like an idiot because his together with his father in the car. He felt so happy even though they didn't talk. He glanced at his fathe who was focus on the road. It's true that he had his father's face. But somehow, his father is very manly and cool. 

''Uh... so... Today I made some friends...hehe'', BaekHyun broke the silence.

But WonJae didn't say anything. 

''They're my senior and very nice to me but some of them didn't really like me...'', BaekHyun lowered his voice.

WonJae kept his mouth shut the whole time.

''I want to be like them and you too! I want to be manly!'', BaekHyun said while showing his grip.

WonJae stopped the car and looked at BaekHyun.

''Manly? You? YOU? Huh, don't make me laugh kid!'', WonJae smirked and laughed at BaekHyun.

''Appa... I really want to be man-''

''Don't call me your appa you son of !'', WonJae yelled and punched BaekHyun.

BaekHyun got out of the car and ran away from his father. He was badly injured due to the strong punch his father gave. He ran as far as his feet could take, crying in such condition making him looked like a coward. BaekHyun didn't know where he was and tried to look around. He was lost. Without any cash, he just walked around with that pathetic face. 

''Byun BaekHyun?'', someone called him.

''Huh?'', BaekHyun looked up.

''Oh? What are you doing here?'', he asked.

''I...I...'', BaekHyun can't say anything but cried as much as he wanted.

''Huh? Hey! Let's go somewhere else!'', the person said as he hold BaekHyun's tiny body.

The person took BaekHyun to a small cafe for a drink. He looked at BaekHyun. 

''What happened?'', he asked.

''I...lost...'', BaekHyun slowly answered.

''Lost? But you cried so bad... and you're injured...''

''I..fell...''

The person still looking and the poor kid. He tried to find a way to comfort him. He took out his phone and called his friend.

''Hello? Yeol, can you come here a sec? I have some problems'',he said.

''What? Problem? That's unusual...'', ChanYeol said.

''Just come!'', he hung the phone.

''Ummm... Hey, let's wait for my friend, who knows he can help. Oh! He's very nice!'', he told BaekHyun.

BaekHyun nodded and drinked his coffee.

30 minutes later, someone entered the shop. BaekHyun looked at him...

''ChanYeol?!'', BaekHyun yelled.

''Oh my god! BaekHyun!!! What happened to you?!'', ChanYeol asked as he touch BaekHyun's injured face.

''I just...fell'', he looked down.

''No! Someone punched you right?! Who is it?!''

''No it's not!''

ChanYeol sighed and gave up. He looked at BaekHyun and flicked his forehead.

''Ouch! What was that for?!'', BaekHyun yelled like a puppy.

''Haha! Pabo Byun... Let's go to my house. I'll treat your face'',ChanYeol said as he hold BaekHyun's hand.

''O...kay...'', BaekHyun said with his blushing face.

''Oh by the way, thanks YiXing!'', ChanYeol waved at the person who took BaekHyun before.

''What? He didn't even paid for me!'', YiXing yelled.

ChanYeol opened the door and called out for his parents.

''Omma! Appa! I brought a friend of mine tonight!!!'', ChanYol yelled.

''Okay!'', his mom answered.

ChanYeol smiled and they took off their shoes. He asked BaekHyun to go to his room first to wait for him prepared some snacks. BaekHyun nodded and went upstairs to ChanYeol's room. He was nervous because this is the first time he came to a friend's house. As he walked at the corridor, someone opened the door and revealed a young woman. She looked at him and smiled.

''Oh! So you must be Byun BaekHyun!'', she said.

''Eh? Uh... Yes,I am...'', BaekHyun answered while scracthing his head.

''Aaww! You looked so cute and pretty! How I wish I can have a little sister like you! Take care of my brother okay?!'', she said as she hold his hands.

''S-s-sister?! Uhh-uuh-''

''Noona! Don't bother him! He's a shy person!'', ChanYeol yelled with some snacks in his hands.

''Ohh? Him? Wait- What?! You're a boy? No way!!! You look sooooooooo cute and tiny!''

''I..Uh...'', BaekHyun was too shy.

''Haish... Come BaekHyun. Let's play some games in my room'', ChanYeol pulled BaekHyun to his room.

They left ChanYeol's sister alone in the hallway. His sister stared at them and jaws dropped. BaekHyun looked like a girl that she didn't even noticed he was wearing a coat. While in the room, BaekHyun sat on the bed while ChanYeol was chosing some comic books to read. His room seems normal and very neat. A single bed, a study desk and a small cupboard, suit his humble personality a lot. Even though he's a rich boy but his family live in this warm apartment. 

''How about this?'', ChanYeol asked while showing him a book.

''Uh? Oh... Sure...'', BaekHyun answered.

''Wait, I'll get some first aid in the bathroom, you can read this comic while waiting for me 'kay?'', ChanYeol asked.

''Uuumm...''

ChanYeol went to the bathroom to take the first aid. Leaving BaekHyun alone in his room. BaekHyun was looking around the room, he hugged a teddy bear and smelled it. So this is ChanYeol's scent, he thought. 

''Eh? Wha- Eh?! Wait!'', BaekHyun opened his eyes and got off the bed.

''Hhhmm? Is something wrong?'', ChanYeol asked as he entered the room.

''No-nothing! I just saw a bug...but it flew away...''

''Oh? Okay... Now, sit here, let me treat that face''

BaekHyun nodded and stared at ChanYeol's face. While ChanYeol was trying to put some oilments on BaekHyun's face. As they were facing each other, BaekHyun can't stop blushing while ChanYeol kept treating his face. 

''There! You look good now!'', ChanYeol cheered.

''Uh? Oh thanks...'', BaekHyun blushed.

''Are you sick? Your face is all red and it scares me'', ChanYeol said while checking BaekHyun's forehead.

''I-I-I-I'm okay!!'', BaekHyun answered.

ChanYeol gave him a smile and went back into the bathroom. Whil BaekHyun, he was sitting on the floor. He felt so calm having ChanYeol around. It's like ChanYeol is his big brother. But apart of him have this weird feeling.

''You can stay here as much as you want, so I can take care of you!'', ChanYeol said.

''Oh...Thanks...''

BaekHyun's phone rang...

''Mama?'', BaekHyun answered it.

''Baek where are you?! Did you know Papa got into a car crash?!!''

When he heared that, he let go of his phone.