One

Girly Boy

YoungMi quickly drove back to her home. She had something to tell her husband, WonJae. It's her first time telling him this new and she wondered what he'll look like when he knows this. While at home, WonJae was busy typing his work for tomorrow's presentation. His fingers stopped when he heard a loud bang from the front door of his house. Before he could get up, YoungMi came up front nowhere with a huge smile on her face. Wonjae looked at her weirdly.

''What's wrong?! Did someone follow you home?!'', WonJae asked her.

''Nope! Guess what happened!'',YoungMi cutely asked her hubby.

''What?'', WonJae asked.

''I'm pregnant'', YoungMi whispered.

WonJae's eyes widen and looked at her. He can't believe himself. YoungMi carefully examined his face to see his next reaction. He smiled and touched YoungMi's tummy. 

''Thanks God... I hope his a boy.'', WonJae said as he rubbed the tummy.

''I want a baby girl'', YoungMi said.

''I know it'll be a baby boy, trust me!'', WonJae said.

''We'll see!'', YoungMi bet her hubby before hugging him.

......

 

They woke up early in the morning to go to work. YoungMi needed to attent some meetings so she need to arrive early to prepared for work. As for WonJae, he just stay at home writing his new novel. It's a pity to see his wife needs to work while pregnant. But what can he does? She will not listen to him if he asked her to rest. 

7 months later...

YoungMi exictedly walked into the shopping mall to buy her baby some new clothes and stuff. While WonJae follew her behind. They walked to the baby section and chosen some cute clothes. 

''Are you sure our baby is a girl? You keep picking up the girls' clothes.''WonJae asked.

''I'm sure! She'll love it!!'', YoungMi said not looking at her hubby.

WonJae sighed and didn't say anything to her. He's afraid that if he says the wrong words YoungMi will get angry and it will affected the baby.

After paying the stuff they chosen, they went home so YoungMi can rest. In the car, WonJae slowly drove to their home while YoungMi took a nap because she was tired.

Suddenly YoungMi woke up and felt a pain in her tummy. She touched it and started to yell. 

''Hubby!! My tummy's hurt!!'', she grabbed WonJae's arm.

''What?! Okay wait, I'll take you to the hospital!''

WonJae drove to the hospital and took her to the emergency room. He waited almost 3 hours, a doctor came out of the room and looked at him.

''Are you the husband?'', the doctor asked.

''Yes''

''Congratulation, you have a baby boy!''

''Boy?''

But they just bought the girly stuff and very expensive stuff. He quickly ran into the room and saw YoungMi hugged the baby boy. Her face was calm and happy.WonJae walked toward them and touched the baby. His hands were so small and soft. His eyes were tighly closed and his lips formed a smile.

''I told you...'', WonJae said.

''Don't say it... I was wrong but it's okay.''

 

3 months later...

''BaekHyunie~ Wear your clothes first!'', YoungMi called her son.

''Mama!'', BaekHyun ran into his room and wore his clothes.

He ran to the kitchen and bumped into his dad. BaekHyun fell on the floor on his . WonJae looked down at him and walked away. His gazed was fulled of hatred and fierce. BaekHyun froze himself while staring at his dad that never talked to him properly ever since he was born. Is it because the clothes he wore? Well his mom doens't want to waste money to buy him some new clothes so he just wear anything his mom bought, which are the girly clothes. 

He got up and brushed his clothes then approached the table to eat his breakfast. YoungMi saw his sad face, she knew BaekHyun had a hard time with his dad. Wearing all the girly stuff she bought for him didn't bother BaekHyun at all but what bother him the most is his relationship with his father. He always tried to talk with him but it ended up with a yell or his dad will walk away from him.

 

15 years later...

 

Byun BaekHyun wore his new school uniform and ran downstairs to get ready to school. After eating his breakfast, he kissed his mom and rode his bike to his new school. BaekHyun did very well in school and he got chosen to go to his dream school which is G Medical High School. Even though he did well in his studies, he never won his dad's heart. They still the same for this whole fifteen years. 

BaekHyun parked his pink bike and walked into the school hall. He'll be giving a speech today on stage but he's not nervous at all. When he walked into the hall, everyone looked at him. The hall turned into silence. Boys were staring at his face, so pretty and cute. But then, one of the girl shouted ''You're a boy?!''

BaekHyun nodded and smiled. Just then, the boys were speechless and looked at him up and down. Well, he's wearing a coat and trouser. No way! They thought. BaekHyun didn't care much about them and continued his step to the stage. Bacause of his small figure, cute face and curly hair, all of the student thought he was a girl. Plus, he was riding a pink bike, pink bag, pink umbrela, pink pen, all pinky stuff. And the way he walks is a little bit girly but he has that manly aura around him. His cologne made all the girls in heaven and fell in love with him. While the boys, were in love with his face and figure like a girl. I mean, more y than the girls. He's nature attitude made the people in the school respect him and the teacher praise him for his scores. But as for BaekHyun, he felt grateful and thankful for them. To him, he just did his best.

It's been a month BaekHyun studied in that school and he managed making some friends. But most of them are girls, Tiffany and Jesica were his bestfriend since they are seatmate. He felt safe with them. They always hanging around during lunch. But for today, BaekHyun needed to finish his work at the sports store. He put all the equipments in the store and clean all the dust off. 

Suddenly a group of boys came, BaekHyun turned around and saw them, he knew them, JongDae, SeHun and Tao. They are from the surgeon class. SeHun looked down at BaekHyun, he smirked.

''Is there anything you need?'', BaekHyun stood up and brushed off his coat.

''Nope'', SeHun said.

BaekHyun nodded and continued his works. When he bowed down to take the skipping rope, his was facing the boys. SeHun his lips becaude of the the y . Tao approached BaekHyun and slapped his . BaekHyun jumped and turned around, looking at them with his girly face. 

''Man! You look so y'', JongDae said while pushing BaekHyun on the ground.

''Ouch!'',BaekHyun whined.

''Be a good boy and listen to us'', SeHun said as he caressed BaekHyun's face.

BaekHyun tried to escaped but the boys were too strong for him. Tao used the skipping rope to tie BaekHyun' hands. SeHun was stripping BaekHyun's uniform, exposing his pure white skin and perfect girly body. While JongDae ped BaekHyun's trouser. 

BaekHyun screamed for help but he was slapped by Tao. The red mark on his cheek making him shut his mouth. He cried when the boys touching him everywhere. When SeHun touched his manhood, BaekHyun yelled and kicked SeHun right on the stomach.

...

 

ChanYeol were walking around the school since he doesn't want to go home yet. ChanYeol is also one of the school popular guy because of his handsome face and studies. But he always hide himself in the lab,sleeping and staring at the sky on the rooftop. He's lazy but he's always on top of the list after exam. 

ChanYeol were chewing his bun, he choked himself when he heard someone was scream.

''Ghost?!'', he told himself.

He was about to run away but he stopped when he heard his classmates' voices.

''You son of !'', SeHun said.

'' it!'', Tao yelled.

''!'', JongDae scream.

''Are they watching ? or a girl- wait that's not a girl's voice'', ChanYeol said.

ChanYeol came closer to the sports store and listen to the voice.

''Let me go!''

That's the girly boy, BaekHyun! He thought. ChanYeol quickly ran to the store and opened the door. He saw the boys were making out, more like they're Byun BaekHyun. ChanYeol stood there and stared at them.

''Ew'', he said.

''What are you doing here, Park ChanYeol?'', SeHun asked.

''Nothing''

''Then get out'', Tao said.

''But...''

''But what? You want it to?'',JongDae asked.

''No! I mean... um... Your bags were in the principal's office!'', ChanYeol lied to them.

''What?!'', the three of them wore their uniforn and ran out of the store.

ChanYeol looked at them and turned his head to BaekHyun. BaekHyun looked at him and cried.

''Than-'', BaekHyun didn't finished his words.

''I didn't do anything'' ChanYeol said and walked away.

BaekHyun quickly wore his uniforn and followed ChanYeol. He kept his distance from ChanYeol, afraid of him will get angry. ChanYeol heard BaekHyun's footsteps and smiled.

''You're smiling. I can see you cheeks.'',BaekHyun said cutely.

''Is it wrong?'', ChanYeol asked and turned around.

BaekHyun stared at his face. The wind blew his hair and the cherry blossom were surrounding him. He looked like a prince. ChanYeol noticed BaekHyun's face.

''What?'', he asked.

''Uh? Um... I want to be like ChanYeol too! I want to be manly too!'',BaekHyun confessed.

''Uh?'', ChanYeol looked at him weird.

BaekHyun smiled and followed ChanYeol.

 

The next day...

BaekHyun went to the surgeon class to see ChanYeol. He peeked into the class and searching for ChanYeol. 

''Oh? Hey Baekkie! Why are you here?'', Senior KyungSoo asked.

''Oh! Good morning KyungSoo-sunbae! I was uh..umm...'', BaekHyun didn't answered well.

''Hey! Byunnie!'', Senior Kai came.

''Good morning, JongIn-sunbae!'', BaekHyun bowed.

''Good morning...'', ChanYeol came out and yawned.

''G-g-good morning! Mr. Park'', BaekHyun bowed.

''Mr. Park? Hahaha! Just call me ChanYeol'', ChanYeol said while ruffling BaekHyun's hair.

BaekHyun shyly smile and his face as blushing.

''Since were all here, let's go eat breakfast! Byunnie! Let's go!'', Kai said.

BaekHyun quickly nodded and followed them. He admired them so much. They looke so manly and nice and smart too. He wanted to be like them too one day. They arrive at the canteen and line up to take their food. When all the girls saw them, they gave the boys their place but ChanYeol insisted. This made BaekHyun respect them more! They're very humble and nice. 

After taking their food, they sat on their table and enjoy their food. BaekHyun laughed and talked with them. He loves his seniors so much. Suddenly they heard someone's shouting. Kai quickly walked toward them and talked to them.

''Please stop, you're in the school.'', Kai cooly said.

''Well well it's Kim JongIn'', SeHun said.

SeHun was about to grab Kai's arm but Kai quickly back off.

''I just want you to stop'', Kai said.

The fire in Kai's eyes made SeHun left the canteen. The girl SeHun bullied was was crying and her uniform as dirty. Kai looked at her and gave her his coat.

''Hey girl, get up and don't cry. Be brave and don't give up'', Kai said and walked away.

The girl looked at him and ran away. Kai came back to their tabl and started eating his food.BaekHyun stared at him and his eyes were glittering. Kai noticed him and smile.

''Byunnie! Eat your food or else I'll eat it!'', Kai patted his head.

BaekHyun blushed and nodded.

 

NOTE- Hello guys. I hope you like it ^^ please comment