Couple Race - Do Not Run Away

Jaejoong! Run!
Please log in to read the full chapter

The game starts, and the mission also starts. The guide, Suk Jin and Kwangsoo has been placed in their areas to give information to the couples, where they have to find the doll. It is a small yellow doll that should be collected by them. Which the small doll has been placed in the six different areas of the park, and those are spreads over the large Yeouido Park.

 

“Joonki-ya… we just have to collect three dolls right?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Yes, but even though only three, it is difficult…” Joongki look around, “The Park is so large” he added.

 

“Our guide has to be serious this time…hahaha, I believe in Sukjin hyung” Jaejoong said.

 

Jaejoong is walking fast with Joongki following beside him. He just needs to be serious now because he doesn’t want the other team wins this race. With walkie-talkie in his hand, he stood up in the middle of the grass and listen every word from Sukjin. It is kind of hard because Sukjin talking too fast and that makes Joongki and him keep laughing while they are wander aimlessly.

 

“gggrrrkkkkgrsskkk”

 

“hyungniiiim~ jaebal~~” Joongki said helplessly.

 

-munhwa, munhwa!- said Sukjin. (a/n: munhwa: culture)

 

“What?!! Hahaha” Jaejoong laugh, “Why munhwa? Hyung?” Jaejoong reply him.

 

Joongki is thinking hard, the connection between culture with this park. Jaejoong also put his index finger on his lips, thinking. But not long after, Jaejoong saw Yunho running fast with his red training jacket. Yunho held out his hand toward Jihyo to hold him so they are able to running faster. Jaejoong doesn’t like it. He hate it.

 

His breath becomes faster because of annoyance, and his eyes not let go of the sights of Yunho running with Jihyo hand in hand.

 

“Joongki-ya! Let’s go!” Jaejoong grab Joongki’s hand, and running. And of course he ran in the same direction with Yunho, “It must be Cultural Square!”

 

Running faster and panting, Jaejoong keep holding Joongki’s hand and purposely running towards Yunho and Jihyo so that his lover could see him running together with Joongki. He doesn’t like it when Yunho being too serious with the game. Today is supposed to be fun, but why Yunho keep making him upset.

 

The distance becoming closer when suddenly Jihyo called Joongki, makes the two jealous couple turn their heads. With an intense, Yunho staring angrily at Jaejoong, but Jaejoong doesn’t even care. Yunho stop from running, and keep his gaze on Jaejoong who is now running away with Joongki, the gaze that was recorded by a cameraman from Jaejoong Team.

 

Resting at the middle of the bike path while Jihyo Is busy keeping in contact with Kwangsoo, Yunho send a message to Jaejoong and surprisingly, he gets the reply after.

 

From: My Lovely Yunho-ya ♥ 10:11 AM
Do you know what you are doing Jaejoong? Don’t make me angry!

From: Jaejoongie 10:15 AM
You make me angry till I am out of breath!

From: Jaejoongie 10:18 AM
Ya! Why you aren’t replying?

From: Jaejoongie 10:21 AM
Go have fun with Jihyo noona then!! I won’t disturb. BYE!

From: My Lovely Yunho-ya ♥ 10:23 AM
I’m typing for your reply but your messages keep coming in!
And I’m not enjoying the moment damn it.

From: Jaejoongie 10:25 AM
Whatever -_-

From: My Lovely Yunho-ya ♥ 10:30 AM
Don’t hold another guy hands please TT-TT

*Yunho POV*
“Why he is not replying? His all text messages are less emoticon...” I said to myself.

I lost my interest in the game. I just want to go home but I still have to find those damn little dolls and other games after this! Aish!! And those ing camera recording every move from me. I wonder if they caught me staring at Jaejoong. Well, whatever. But why Kim Jaejoong not replying me message!!? What is he doing with Joongki now? Aish!! that kid! He have to stop touching my Jaejoo

Please log in to read the full chapter