The Zombies

Jaejoong! Run!
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Part 2 – Final]

 


Just four ordinary human who still trying their best to hide and escape. Jaejoong, Jongkook, Jihyo and Joongki. And now, Jaejoong, Jongkook, and Joongki are now in the middle of a sudden meeting at a room in the 4th floor. They are finally found out that Jaesuk is one of the zombies when Jongkook discovered him catching Sukjin. The bell on the zombies shoes was freaking them out. Their ears become more sensitive even with a small sound. Jongkook tell them to stay together because they still have no idea who else the zombie. It is between Jihyo or Yunho.

 

“I don’t think Yunho is the zombie, hyung. I meet him earlier and I didn’t hear any bell ringing when he was near me…” Jaejoong explain it while they are walking out from the room. “But I don’t think Jinhyo noona is the zombie too. I was with her too before. We were hiding together at first”

 

“Aish~ But one of them must be the zombie. Where did you meet Yunho before Jaejoong-ah?” asked Jongkook.

 

“At the 3rd floor hyung…”

 

They are standing in the middle of the partitions when suddenly they hear a bell ringing at getting closer. Sensing a horror, instantly Jaejoong who is already tired from escaping, holding tight Jongkook’s jacket so he can running with him. With Jongkook, he will be save.

 

“Yah~ Jaejoong-ah what are you doing” he said while running away.

 

“I’m scared…”

 

Joongki following them behind. Jaejoong can’t believe it too that he can survive till this time and suddenly, there is any screaming behind them, “YA!!”

 

Without words and turning back to see who is behind them, they start running more faster and let their legs take them whenever they want. Jaejoong take a glance, and it was Jaesuk who is running towards them with his ‘I’m-going-to-eat-you-alive’ face and keep asking them to stop.

 

“Run Jaejoong, Run!”

 

Jaejoong is very sick hearing a ‘run’ word. “Why they keep asking me to run when I am running like crazy right now?”, he said to himself in frustration. Suddenly they hear Joongki groaning and begging to let him go. Jaesuk caught Joongki. But Jongkook and Jaejoong keep running. They choose to go to the 2nd floor and Jongkook who feeling pity with Jaejoong who is already sweating a lot, finally told him to hide.

 

 

Deng…Ding…Dong…Daeng~
“Song Joongki Out~ Song Joongki Out~”

 


Joongkok find a place to hide. A small room in the corner and a little bit dark, but it seems like just one person who can fit in there.

 

“Just hide in here. We still have 20 minutes to survive” Jongkook said with heavy breathing.

 

“Can I just go home?” Jaejoong try to smile between his heavy breathing too. His eyes roaming around the place.

 

“Hahaha, pabo ya~, no. just stay here. I am going now”

 

Jaejoong close the door as Jongkook walking away from him and now, just him and the cameraman. Jaejoong sit on the floor and asking the cameraman to take a rest. He laughs when the cameraman thanks him because Jaejoong finally hiding. Not wandering around the building and Jaejoong feels sorry for that.

 

Deng…Ding…Dong…Daeng~
“Song Jihyo Out~ Song JIhyo Out~”

 

Jaejoong eyes widened hearing the information. Song Jihyo out. Jihyo is not the zombie, and this is really confusing him.

 

“Mwoya~? Noona is not the zombie!? Then Jongkook hyung is the zombie? That’s impossible! He asked me to hide! And I didn’t hear any bells ringing with him?!” Jaejoong said in frustration, “or Yunho?” Jaejoong spacing out. Soon he remembers when Yunho said to him to find a good place to hide, “Aniya~ Yunho is not the zombie” he shook his head and stare at the door beside him and then look at the cameraman.

 

“I think you should find another place to hide. A little bit stuffy in here and both of us sweating. This is not good” the cameraman asked him. And it’s true. They might be pass out in there so carefully, Jaejoong open the door, and he spot another door across them and Jaejoong decide to go there, checking if that room is unlock so they can hiding in there. Jaejoong walk sideways with his body s

Please log in to read the full chapter