Couple Race

Jaejoong! Run!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yunho is now heading to Yeouido Park for the first race of Running Man. He told Jaejoong last night to wear their couple shoes for the entire day but Jaejoong refused it. Jaejoong completely refusing to wear them because it would be awkward if the RM members notice it and ask them about the shoes. After the disbandment, no one ever knows that the truth is Jaejoong, Yunho, Changmin, Junsu, and Yoochun are keeping in contact.

 

Even thought they are separated, they still hang out together even just for dinner. But public never know about that. And now, Yunho asked Jaejoong to wear their couple shoes? Jaejoong think that Yunho must be crazy. And because of that, Yunho is so upset. Jaejoong think that Yunho is just too stubborn. He don’t want to answer it if the RM members asking about ‘shoes’. It’s more like he doesn’t know what to answer. Also Jaejoong don’t want his mood being down just because of shoes.

 

“Jaejoong is so stubborn. He doesn’t want to wear the same things with me anymore. He don’t want me anymore~”

 

“Remember that you guys have to pretend like it had been a very long time not seeing each other. That must be his reason Yunho-ya” his manager respond Yunho words.

 

Yunho throw his gaze out. Maybe his manager hyung is right. But Jaejoong never tell him the reason. What Jaejoong said yesterday night was just ‘shireo!’, ‘aniya~ shireo!’. Yunho pursed his lips.

 

“Ya, stop pouting Yunho. We are here”

 

He look outside the window and it’s the park. Not too far away, he could see the staffs are busy with their own property and the lighting also already set. Not wanting to wasting time, he grab his phone on his bag, and send a message to his lover and Jaejoong got the message.


From: My Lovely Yunho-ya ♥ 7:48 AM
Yah~ youngwoong jaejoong. Where are you?

 

“Hah. He is Yah-ing me now?”

 

“Who?” said his manager.

 

“The stubborn Jung Yunho”

 

His manager just giggles, “He text you?”

 

“Yup”

 

“Go reply his message then”

 

“Shireo~” pouting, he put back his phone into his jeans pocket and getting out from the van.

 

Jaejoong walk towards Song Ji Hyo. It’s been a long time he didn’t meet her even though they both stay under the same company. It’s not hard too for Ji Hyo to realizing Jaejoong presence. He smiled at her, and starts chatting. While Yunho inside his van was just drop his jaw opens because his lover is now completely ignoring him. He stomped his feet saying that he is going to revenge.

 

_____

 

Yoo Jae Suk and the other RM members already gathered in the middle of the park. With the ‘cue’ from the director, Yoo Jae Suk start talking

 

“Jihyo ya~ why are you suddenly standing beside Kim Jaejoong-ssi?” Jae Suk said disapproval.

 

“Waeyo? We are on the same company anyway” Jihyo shouted back while Jaejoong just let out his unique laugh.

 

“Jaejoong-ssi, please let me know what skin product that you use” Gary close his face in jealousy.

 

They are laughing together until Haha told them that Jung Yunho is now here. The RM members greet the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki and Yunho also politely greet them back. After saying ‘Annyeonghaseyo’ to each other, and then Yunho look at Jaejoong. Jaejoong didn’t miss Yunho’s eyes, he look at him back. And awkwardly, in a distance they both just bow to each other without any word come out, and without smile either. They are not acting; they are really in an awkward situation, causing Jaejoong think ‘why he received the offer?’ in so much regret.

 

“Ah, you guys… know… each other already - right?” jokingly, JongKook said that, shuttering and then laughing with his own sentence.

 

“Eh? Aahh~ yes, its awkward hyung~ don’t be like this hahaha” Yunho laugh, covering his mouth while Jaejoong finally smile. Just smile.

 

“We are going to have fun right? Jaejoong said and all eyes looking at him.

Please log in to read the full chapter