BTS~

Who's that girl?! {HIATUS}

Author’s P.O.V

 In the cafeteria

“Anj!” Mi cha Shouted as Anj just wave at her.

As soon as she sat on the chair.

“So did you make new friends?” Anj ask in a curious Tone..

“Yup,actually.~” Micha sentence was interrupted by the screaming and shouting across the cafeteria.

As Micha stood up to check what’s the commotion about then she saw jungkook along with his hyungs just entered the cafeteria..

“Micha-shhi” Taehyung shouted across the caferteria in a very peppy voice.

The whole cafeteria became silent as they stare at Micha because of the akward and tense atmosphere along with a glare shooting at micha. Micha bowed and sat down feeling embarrassed.

“Yah! Do you know them?” Anj ask in a shocking tone..

“Yup. Jungkook is my classmate,seatmate and a friend , so he introduce me to his hyungs and we became friends.” Micha Reply

“You,being friends with them.Damn girl you sure are so lucky.. I’m so jelly.” Anj said

“why is that?” Micha said in a curious tone.

“Don’t you know their role here?”

Micha Shook her head. Then suddenly anj grab my wrist looked into my eyes as she ask the same question again..

“Don’t you know their role here..?

“No anj! I don’t know!” Mi cha said in a shouting matter..

Anj was surprise on her reply so Micha took a deep breath and said.

“All I know is that they are just Jungkook’s best friend okay?”

“okay,okay… let me tell you,but can u please sit down.

Micha din’t realize that she is standing so she sat as anj told her. Anj took a deep breath and then she began.

“those 7 guys are the most popular guys in this school and they are also known as 'BTS'. First one is Kim Seok Jin. He is the eldest of the group and he is known as the ‘Prince’ due to his looks and character.

Next is Min Yoon Gi, He is the Fairest of them all.. (hahahahaha) He is also known as the ‘MotionlessMin’ since doesn’t talk and move that much.He is into photography.

The third one is Jung Ho Seok. He is known as the ‘Moodmaker’ as well as the ‘dancemachine’ of the group.

Fourth one is Kim Nan Joon He is very known for him very deep dimples and he is very fluent at speaking in English.

The fifth one is Park Jimin. He is known as the Beagel guy.. Even though he have that youthful face he have a body like a man. Like he have muscles and an ABS!. he is always following jungkook so you might see them both together..

The sixth one is Kim Taehyung he is very into eyeliner and very close to jungkook but not as close as Jimin…” She again took a deep breath and said

“the last one is your classmate slash seatmate, Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook is the Youngest one and also known as the ‘Golden Maknae’

“why is that?” Micha ask.

“because he is good in almost everything. He is good in sports,and even in drawing and he learned b-boying in 7th grade.” Anj finish of her sentence with a satisfaction on her face.

Micha look at Anj and said. “you sure love to talk are you?” In  her teasing voice.

“Yah!” Anj shouted. Micha just started at her not trying to laugh…

 

*Ring~

“awww recess is now over. Sure time run so fast..” Anj Said with a sad expression.

“Maybe because you are busy talking that you din’t know that the time is running.” Mi cha Said while laughing..

“Micha!!!” Anj shouted.

As she saw Anj eyes staring at the place where the ‘Bangtan boys’ were sitting.

“Do you like someone in that group” Micha said in a teasing voice but Anj was still starring at them that she din’t pay attention to Micha.

“is it Taehyung,Jungkook or Jin” Mi cha said but she din’t say anything..

“what about Jimin?” As soon as Micha said the word ‘Jimin’ Anj cheecks turned red as a tomato.

“So it’s Jimin then..” Mi cha said in her teasing voice.

“Yah!” Anj said as she covered Michan’s mouth and said “please…don’t tell this to anyone okay?”

Micha slowly remove anj’s hand from and said. “don’t worry. I wont tell a soul about it.” As Micha gave here a wink and anj smiled at her.

MiCha stood up from her place and headed to outside of the cafeteria while waving at anj goodbye~


hello~

My 7th chappie is finally out!

I just want to say Happy bithday to our J-Hope oppa~ <3

#happyhopeday

Anj is a bestiee of mine and she is really talkative and she is also a a huge fan of Bts same as me! ^^

yup, Anj is real! ^^ hehe~

Please tell me how is my story so far... Is it boring?, interesting? or so-so? please leave your opinion on it and be honest okay? ^^

 

SO more importanly i hope you guys enjoy reading it~ sorry for the grammar mistakes.. :/

SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE n COMMENT! ^^

 

        xoxo,

swagggiegirl1306. <3