chapter 6

Who's that girl?! {HIATUS}

Mi cha's P.O.V

 

~beep*beep*beep~

 

“Argh! Can I sleep for another 5 mins.”  I said as I can hear the thing that every teenager hates. I sleep for another couple of mins when I heard

“Yah!Song Mi Cha. If you don’t get off on that bed and prepare yourself for today’s school… I…Myself will drag of your bed.” My mom said at the top of her lungs.

“aish,Okay okay … I’m up..” I got up from my bed,rubbing my eyes and headed to the bathroom still half asleep.

 

 *after 30 mins of preparing*

“omma!” I shouted while heading to the dinning table.

“yes,sweetie.” She replied.

“I need to go now.” I said as I grabbed a piece of a toast bread on the plate.

“is that’s so..” my mom said then kissed my cheecks.

“goodbye my princess.. see you later”

“wow! Mom, 30 mins ago you shouted at the top of your lungs.. but now you are acting to sweet..” I said in a teasing tone.

“Aish! Your lucky that you have a sweet n cool mom” my said said as she chuckle.

“I know,I know.. bye Eomma~” I wave at her then headed outside.

 

  ---------------------------------------

When Mi cha finally reached the school the hallway was filled with people that I couldn’t get through it. When I finally did.. I WAS EXHAUSTED!

 

“Song Mi Cha!” I heard someone screaming my name. when I turned towards the voice. I spotted pushing past two guys, who were squishing him between the noisy. I cant help but giggle on the situation Jungkook have been.

“yah! Why are you laughing?!” Jungkook asked as he gasped for air.

“its nothing.” I said while giggling

“okay~ let’s go.. we have to be in the class room before the bell will ring.” He said as he grabbed my wrist and running towards our class room.

*dup-dup,dup-dup,dup-dup*

Jungkook just grabbed your wrist Mi cha… Please, calm down heart.. Stop beating so fast..

My brooding was interrupted with a exhausted voice.

“where here… thank god, we made it in time.” Jungkook said as we already at the front of our classroom.. I just nodded in reply.

When he release my wrist. I suddenly notice that my classmate were staring at us.. (mostly girls) so I awkwardly headed to my seat facing down as I can seel they’re stare.

At that moment I sat on my seat our homeroom teacher entered the classroom and started taking the attendance.. after that our normal routine in the class has started obviously English is GOOD, and science is just FANTASTIC, then the bell rings and its finally recess without even saying a word to jungkook I went straight to the cafeteria since Anj is waiting for me there…  


hey guys~

How's you day?

I'm really sorry for the late Update..

It's just hectic in school and my 2nd most important Exam in my school life will be after 2 days..

SO IT'S STUDY!,STUDY,STUDY!

Please tell me how is my story so far... Is it boring?, interesting? or so-so? please leave your opinion on it and be honest okay? ^^

 

SO more importanly i hope you guys enjoy reading it~ sorry for the grammar mistakes.. :/

SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE n COMMENT! ^^

 

        xoxo,

swagggiegirl1306. <3