Mi Cha, Meet my Hyungs~

Who's that girl?! {HIATUS}

Autho’s P.O.V

After few classes it was finally home time and everyone is so eager to get out from the school.. (who isn’t?) When Jungkook is heading in front of the gate to wait for his hyungs.He spotted Mi cha in the middle of the crowd.

“Song Mi cha!” Jungkook shouted throughout the crowd..

Mi cha heard and saw Jungkook shouting her name..

“ohhh.. hello jungkook” Mi cha said while heading to jungkook “So how’s class?” she ask as if she was not there…

“Well.. Math is so boring that I almost fell as sleep but the rest class are fine..” Replied jungkook

“I can see that.. Your lucky that Mr.Kim din’t saw you dozing during his class.. If he did you’ll be in big trouble.” Said Mi Cha

Before Jungkook can continue the conversation he can hear someone shouting his name..

“Jungkook!” Jimin shouted in a peppy voice while the rest of the 5 hyung’s are just smilling while approaching him.

“Yo~hyung’s” Jungkook said as he gave his hyungs a high 5

 Hoseok came close to Jungkook and asked “So is this the mysterious girl?” in this teasing voice..

“YAH HYUNG! She’s not the one..” Jungkook replied in a very high tone.

“Mysterious girl?” Mi cha ask as she lean closer to Jungkook which took him by surprise..

*dup-dup, dup-dup, dup-dup*

 

‘Why my heart is beating so fast’ Jungkook thought as he touched his chest

 

“Yo!maknae.” Namjoon said breaking Jungkook from his thoughts.

 

Jungkook shook his head “No hyung.. she’s not the one.” Jungkook said as he stared at the ground.

 

“That’s sad.. but would you like to introduce to to your new friend here..” Hoseok said in a whisper..

 

 

MI CHA’s P.O.V

 

“Mi cha I would like you to meet my hyungs” Jungkook said.

 

“So that is Namjoon  hyung.” Jungkook said as he pointed at a guy with a deep dimples on his cheecks.

 

‘So that is Namjoon oppa.. He have such a deep dimples,I wish I have that..’ I thought.

 

“and this is Jin Hyung. He is the eldest one here.” Jungkook said. A guy with a good body figure just bowed in front of me as he lift his face I was captivated by his looks.

 

‘Wow what a gentleman..with that face and personality I’m sure many girls have a crush on him..’ I thought

 

“This is Jimin Hyung.. He is the shortest one here..” Jungkook said as he giggled..

 

“Yah! Is this how you introduce me… I’m your hyung!” Jimin Said as he pouted which I found so adorable while Jungkook is laughing in Jimin’s action.

 

“This is Yoongi hyung” Jungkook said as he just nodded.

 

‘he isn’t a sociable person.. Like me.’ I thought

 

“This is Hoseok hyung..” Jungkook said

 

One guy who is obviously taller than me came in front of me and said.

 

“Hello My name is Hoseok… Let’s be friends..” He said in a peppy voice..

 

“Sure,oppa why not?” I said while simling..

 

“YES! Me and Micha-shhi are now friends” Hoseok said as raise his hand in the air and started dancing..

 

“He sure is very energetic oppa..” I thought as a chuckled.

 

“and the last one is the alien hyung named Taehyung” Jungkook said then a guy with a coconut hair style came in front of me and said “hello” I just bowed then he said “you know you should remove that glasses of yours so we can see your face clearly” as his hand is near to my face to take my glasses of.. but before he could even touch it I grabbed his wrist and twist it  without even realizing it ‘OUCH’ I can hear him saying… after hearing him say that I released his wrist..

 

“Joisonghamnida… I-i din’t mean to-to do it..” I said in a shutter voice…

 

“what just happen?” Jungkook said as the rest just looked at me in a very confuse look..

 

“I’m really sorry” I said as I bowed in 90 degrees as I can fill my eyes being watery already..

“So why did you do that?” Yoongi asked.

 

“I don’t know… my body just react too fast that I dint even know why I did that…and I just don’t want anyone touching my glasses” I said in a very depress tone.

 

‘this is just GREAT! I’m really hoping to be friends with them but what did you do.. you twist taehyung oppa’s wrist…. I want to start a new me having friends and all, I don’t want being the ‘Friendless’ ‘Unsociable’ person just like before..’ I thought.

 

“WOW! That is so amazing..” Hoseok said as the rest of them clapped..

 

Namjoon came beside of me and said “To tell  you the truth.. I really want to do something to him since he keeps on bugging me… So thank you for that Mi cha..” while the rest just nodded in agreement..

 

“YAH!” V said as he pouts…

 

“I’m really sorry about that..” I said

 

“Don’t worry about it Mi cha… I’m fine” Taehyung said as he rotate his wrist like nothing just happen to him..

 

“C-can we all b-be friends?” I asked them..

 

they all look at me. ‘this is so embarrassing’ I thought..

 

“Offcourse we can be friends..” Namjoon said as the rest gave me a warmly smile..

 

I bowed at them and smiled at them…

 

“ummm…Jungkook, I need to go now.” I said

 

“We better go as well” Jungkook said

 

“goodbye oppa’s” I said while bowing at them..

 

“Goodbye Mi-shhi” Jin oppa said while the other just wave at me as they started walking..

 

‘Yes! This is my first step on being the new me’ I said as I jumped due to my happiness and headed to my home humming happily~


Joisonghamnida! *bowing at 90 degrees..*

 

I'm really sorry for the very late update... AFF is being weird for this couple of days and my exams are coming up.. X_x

i'm really sorry for keeping you waiting..

anyways Mi cha finally met Jungkook's hyungs~ ^^

Btw guys have you heard the song YOU by G.soul... If you havent heard it yet please to listen to it both the original and the acoustic version because the song and his voice is amazing! (y) ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt3D4H93hNs

Please tell me how is my story so far... Is it boring?, interesting? or so-so? please leave your opinion on it and be honest okay? ^^

 

SO more importanly i hope you guys enjoy reading it~ sorry for the grammar mistakes.. :/

SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE n COMMENT! ^^

 

        xoxo,

swagggiegirl1306. <3