Finally~ ^^

Who's that girl?! {HIATUS}

Author's P.O.V

*Ring!!!!!!!!!!*

'Yes! its recess time!" Jungkook sain in the enthusiastic tone.

He look at Mi chan and asked her.

"Do you wanna join me and my friends in the cafeteria?"

Mi cha shook her head and said " Thnak you, but maybe next time.." she smiled as she stood up from her chair and immidiately went outside the classroom.

' she must have plans already that she is in a hurry.' Jungkook thought as he headed to the cafeteria. When he reached the cafeteria he could hear someone calling his name..

'Jungkook!' Nanjoom shouted at the table where  he was sitting..

"HYUNG!" Jungkook said as he approached the table.

"Jungkookie" Jimin said as he Pinched Jungkook's cheecks..

"Hyung, Hajima!!" Jungkook said in his irritated tone while removing Jimin's hands on his cheeks

'Geeezzzz hyung that hurts..' Jungkook said as he touched this red cheecks.

"So,Jungkook how's your day?" the Elder said

'Jin hyung, you won't believe what i saw earlier?' Jungkook said.

"what is it that you saw kookie?' Jin said.

"There is this mysterious petit girl and she was surrounded by bullies----" He was suddenly cut of by taehyung.

"what's so good about that?" Taehyung said in a sarcastic tone.

"Aish! Hyung can you please let me finish my sentence before you speak up.." Jungkook said as i gave him a glare..

"So where was I.." He said as he snapped his fingers thinking to where he stopped. then he finally said. "So ya, that girl was surrounded by bullies... At first i thought that she is just bluffing when she said that she can beat those bullies but when one of the bullies suddenly attack her... She seriously dodge the punch  and in a matter of seconds that bully was lying on the ground in pain and it also happen to the rest of the bullies.." Jungkook said.

"WOW!" the all 6 of them said in unison.

"Well... You will never see those type of scene everyday!" Yoongi said..

"I KNOW RIGHT... She was so amazing back there.." Jungkook said in a enthusiastic tone.

"Aigoo~ Our maknae is finally showing interest on a girl." HoSeok said in a teasing matter.

"AISH! Shut it hyung.." i said as i can feel my cheecks burning.

"ommo... have i seen it correctly, Our Maknae is blushing!?" Hoseok said in a teasing matter again..

"No. I'm not okay!' Jungkook said as he covered his cheecks.

"I don't know why. But i want to know who you are 'MYSTERIOUS GIRL' " Jungkook thought.

 

For the remaining minutes of recess.. they just talked about random stuffs..

then the bell rang!

Jungkook stood up and said " I got to go hyungs, after school let's meet up in the front gate so that all of us will go to our hideout together?"

"Okay.. See ya later Maknae.." Jimin said

He wave at them and headed outside the cafeteria.

" he is in a hurry.." Jin said..

"Don't you think that Jungkook is finally having an interest on a girl?" Hoseok said while giggling..

Everyone noded in agreement then all of them stood up and headed to there respective classes..


Yes!! i finally update my new chappie...

So finally Jungkook is showing an interest on a girl.. *smirk*

Anyways i hope you guys will enjoy reading this~ ^^

Now i'm off to update my another story name 'DREAMS DO COME TRUE.' if you have time please do to check it out okay~ ^^

Please tell me how is my story so far... Is it boring?, interesting? or so-so? please leave your opinion on it and be honest okay? ^^

 

SO more importanly i hope you guys enjoy reading it~ sorry for the grammar mistakes.. :/

SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE n COMMENT! ^^

 

        xoxo,

swagggiegirl1306. <3