Who's that girl?!

Who's that girl?! {HIATUS}

Jungkook was walking through the school yard heading to his next class , when he notice some bullies picking up on a girl he never seen before..

"I'm warning you,right now!" the girl said with a smirk on her face

"Do you think that you can take us? for real?" one of the bully said to the petiti new girl

"I dont think. I know." the girl said

Jugkook sort of laugh to himself with a thought of that cute petit girl trying to take a bullies... Jungkook was planning on stepping in but when he saw one of the bully try to threw a punch on her . but he was so shock seeing the puch was being douge by the girl and caught his risk.

"huh,Is that all you got?" the girl giggle

"What?!" the bully was so shock .. then she stretch the bully's arm and threw him causing the bully to fall on the floor in pain.

"Okay,So who want to be like him?" pointing at the bully who is whinning on the ground.

the other bullies look at each other. then they suddenly attacked the girl at once but the girl douge all of it and threw the remaining bullieslike she did with a other one.

"I've warned you, but guys din't listen to me" the girl said while dusting of her school uniform..

 

Junkook was there and saw everything in a distance. at first he thought that the girl a fragile and weak but he was wrong... ' Don't judge people by its cover' jungkook thought. but when he got his senses due to the girl was no where to be found..