STORY 03.

Y O U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
STORY 03. THAT XX

"Yah watch it!" a man protected his girl and pushed Jiyoung. "Sorry" Jiyoung said his voice poisonous; he shook his head. Why did you even fell for him, Minyoung-ah? He's not even wearing the ring that you gave him and worst he's with another girl that's not you.. Was my love not enough for you?

 

*

"M-Minyoung-ah" Jiyoung slurred, clearly drunk. "Oh oppa? What are you here?" Minyoung asked and caught him

"Your boyfriend is cheating on you"

Minyoung's brow furrowed "What? He's not that kind of person you see him as!" her voice raised.

"Do you love him that much?" Jiyoung asked frowning at her. Minyoung hesitated for a bit and sighed "I do, I love him so much.." her voice faltered at the end

 Jiyoung shook his head and sighed "You're right I'm just kidding" he laughed "Got you" Minyoung frowned and helped him to the couch.

Once Jiyoung was settled he pretended to fall asleep. See I lie for you because I hate to see you unhappy

 

Morning

Minyoung went to Jiyoung's side and frowned. Oppa, I hate seeing you like this.. With her finger she gently outlined his face. His eye, nose then slowly it reached his lips; she bit her own. I want to feel your lips again on mine.. But I know that it won't ever belong to me.. She stopped and stood up. No, don't do this Minyoung!

Her phone vibrated from her pocket; she quickly took it out and went to her room.

"Minho oppa" She tried to sound cheerful

"Sure, I'm at home"

"Jiyoung oppa is here"

"This is my home! And I'm free to invite anyone!"

"You just don't understand! I don't get mad at you when you hang out with your girl friends!"

She ended the call and slowly sat down on the floor tears threatening to fall. Unable to hold it in any longer she wept. Why am I always like this?

 

"Wake up oppa wake up" Jiyoung slowly opened his eyes and smiled at the sight of her. "I prepared breakfast for you" Minyoung said, a frown embedded on her face. Jiyoung quickly got a hold of her hand and asked her "Hey are you okay?"

Minyoung nodded without looking at him "Of course.." she faced him and forced a smile "I'm okay" I know that's fake. Jiyoung let go of her.

She walked to the kitchen while Jiyoung observes her. How much longer are you going to hurt yourself silly? He closed his eyes for awhile and followed her to the kitchen. "Let me help you with that"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter