STORY 01.

Y O U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
STORY 01. 愛在飛機

“Boarding 7G007 to LAX gates are open.”

 

"Hyungnim hurry up! We're going to miss the flight!" the youngest, Yugyeom, complaint The manager looked at his watch and nodded, "Don't worry we'll get there on time." The manager sighed and continued talking on the phone.

Scanning the surrounding Mark saw a gift shop. I should probably buy something for mom and dad. "Manager hyung, I'm going there," Mark pointed at a gift shop, "I'm going to buy something for my parents." The manager looked at the direction that he pointed and quickly scanned the surrounding, "Alright be quick and be safe, okay?" Mark nodded and went off.

Upon arriving at the gift shop he saw a cute monkey plushie that was holding a banana. This is pretty cute. Mark chuckled and walked at the corner; he then saw the perfect gift for his parent. He took it out from the shelf and walked to the cashier whilst walking, he once again noticed the monkey plushie. Mark shrugged and went to it taking the monkey plushie and smiled at it.

 

"We made it!" Bambam heaved a relief sigh. "If manager hyung wasn't talking on the phone for a long time then we should not have been-" Jr was interrupted by his manager. "Okay, okay I'm sorry! Jeez this brats." he silently muttered the last part.

"Damn it! My earphone is not working," Jackson annoyingly said. Mark looked at him and sighed, "Ya Jackson! Thank God we aren't sitting in the economy class or else people would start to bad mouth you."

Jackson looked at him slightly peeved. Before Jackson can utter a word Mark took out his extra earphone from his bag and gave it to him. "Here have mine."

"Why do you bring extra?" Jackson asked bewildered. "A fan gave it to me." Mark simply replied and plugged his own earphone at his phone and played a song. He closed his eyes and sighed. Can't wait to go home.

 

"Mark, Mark wake up." Jackson nudged the elder one. Mark slowly opened his eyes and saw that they have already landed.

"Manager hyung told me to give this to you," Jackson handed him a simple black face mask, "He told me to give this to you once you wake up." Mark nodded and placed the mask on his face.

"I have to do my business! I’ll see you outside." Jackson smugly smiled and quickly went off.

Mark stood up and stretched when he saw a girl, sitting a few aisles away from him, was still sleeping. Should I go wake her up? He scanned the place and saw that they were alone. Looks like she's traveling alone.

Mark went to her and nudged her. "Wake up." Mark softly said. The girl slowly opened her eyes and was shocked to see a boy around her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter