STORY 05.

Y O U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
STORY 05. The Real Reason Why

"Luhan oppa!" a girl shrieked, "what are you doing here?" 

Luhan smiled, a sad one,  "Come here." he opened his arms wide. The girl quickly went to him and he embraced her tightly.  "I miss you." The girl closed her eyes and snug closer to his neck "I missed you too."

 

"Oppa-" the girl stopped in front of his room. She saw Luhan wiped his tear quickly and turned to look at her. "What is it, Minyoung?" Minyoung went to Luhan side and hugged him tightly,”Oppa you don't have to do this.." Luhan smiled, "I want too."

 

The next day

Luhan
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Minyoung's sleeping face; I pulled her closer to me and she stirred lightly. I chuckled and examined her sleeping figure. Her eyes, which would twinkle when she sees frog pushies. I smiled at that short memory. I hugged her tightly and fell back to sleep.

I woke up with the sound of my phone ringing; I took my phone in the nightstand and saw Junmyeon calling me. I quickly took it and went out of the room. 
"Hyung, where are you?" 
I'm.. home, why?"
"Home?  You mean China? "
"Yes.." 
There was a long silence in the end
"I understand...“ Junmyeon sighed, "We your brothers will always be here for you." 
I smiled gratefully,”Thank you Junmyeon-ah thank you for understanding."

 

Minyoung went out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter