OO2

One Last Time

S E H U N

 

"Guys . . . " Luhan said.

"Yah, Hyung~ What's with the long face?," Baekhyun happily said.

"I'm leaving."

There was a dead silence. Faces changed from happy to sad, then sad to angry, then back to sad. Sehun's face, was a mixture of sadness and shock.

Sehun never would have thought this would happen. He never would have seen this coming. No, not so soon.

"Luhan Hyung . . . You're leaving?" He asked, his voice almost cracking. "Y-You're really leaving?"

"Yeah . . . ." Luhan trailed off.

"Like Kris Hyung?" Even Chanyeol's deep voice found a higher pitch than usual.

"Y-Yes . . . "

"Well . . . "

All 10 members stared at Sehun. All were anxiously anticipating his reaction.

"I'm happy for you, " Sehun said. His calm aura surprised the others.

"S-Sehun ah . . . " Luhan muttered. "It pains me, of how good you guys are taking this. I mean, I shouldn't be doing this, but I have to-"

 "We want the best for you Luhan." Suho interrupted,  "And we've," he closed his eyes and deeply sighed, "gotten used to it." 

"Are you guys sure? You support me?" Luhan asked with a hint of doubt.

"Hyung, we'll always support you. No matter what." Sehun's voice was barely audible. Silent tears were slowly running down his cheeks.

"It's late guys. We should sleep?" Kai suggested trying to lighten up the mood.

As if on cue, a series of yawns filled the room. Mellow 'good nights' were passed to each person, with it getting more and more painful with every single one.

 

L U H A N

 

 

"Sehun." Luhan said. "Want to sleep with me tonight?"

"Yeah." Sehun nodded, "Yeah, sure."

The two best friends went into the room and got ready to sleep.

"Luhan Hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Yes?"

"Will you still get me bubble tea . . . Will we still be in contact?"

"Of course!" Luhan said without a thought. "You'll always be my favorite vegetable."

"Yah!"

"'Yah?' You dare "Yah" your Hyung?" Luhan scolded. He raised his arms up above the younger, prepared for a tickle battle.

"N-No!"

"Too late~" Luhan teased. He began to tickle Sehun.

"Ah! It tickles!!"

Luhan laughed and stopped tickling the boy.

"Luhan?" Sehun asked with no formality. Luhan shrugged it off and answered.

"Yeah?"

"You aren't leaving tomorrow right? You'll still be here for a while?"

"I think so . . . " He shook his head sadly, "It depends, but I'll try to, I promise."

"Remember Hyung. I'll look after you, even though you might not be in EXO anymore. I'm sure the other hyungs understand too. No matter what happens, we will always cheer for you."

"Thanks Sehun. That means a lot to me." Luhan's heart broke at EXO's deep understanding. He should be happy that they aren't mad at him. But why is it making him feel even more guilty?  "Night~"

"Night!" 

 Sehun soon fell fast asleep, even breathing could be heard.

Luhan painfully smiled and softly whispered, "That's why I'm scared to leave . . . " He wiped his tears with his shirt's sleeve. "You guys are so understanding and supportive. Our bond will never break, I'll make sure it never does."

 

________________________________________

 

Hi guys. This chapter is full of sad and happy(?) HunHan moments, but what I think is that, all of the EXO members support Luhan and Kris. Yeah sure, Kris left without telling, unlike Luhan, but Kris probably had an important reason. And even though EXO was surprised, I'm sure they support his decisions. Hope you guys are enjoying this little story.

Song for this chapter (was listening to): EXO M- Baby Don't Cry & EXO- My Turn To Cry

(I know they both are really depressing XD)

 

Revision: 5/17/15.

Hai guys! I revised some stuff and stuff.

Totally makes sense.

See you soon,

Lynn