OO1

One Last Time

S E H U N

 

It was basically a normal day for EXO. They went to music shows, performed, and did many activities to promote their new album "Overdose." And of course, Sehun and Luhan got some bubble tea. The rest of EXO left to get food, leaving Sehun alone at the dorm.

 

Sehun sat in his room, thinking about life while casually taking a sip from his cup of tea. He was scrolling through news websites, checking of what reporters were deciding to make 'news' out of. Tears qgently brimmed his eyes at his sad thoughts. One member leaving was so difficult that he still haven't gotten over it. If another member left . . .

 

He just couldn't even think about the situation. He doesn't want to to lose yet another brother.

 

EXO was getting ready for their first solo world tour called, "EXO Planet: Exology Chapter One." Sehun and the others had to change all the choreography for all of their songs and decide who would sing Kris's parts.

 

 

Luhan really helped Sehun cope with the whole thing.

 

 

Sehun felt like he was the one he was most close to in EXO. Luhan had always been there for him, he always came with Sehun to get bubble tea no matter what and always helped him with his problems. As a result of their closeness, even their fans started to ship them together. Sehun believed it was called HunHan.  If Luhan ever left, he didn't know what will happen. He was the one that was always there for him. Luhan helped him cope with Kris leaving. He was Sehun's friend, his most best friend. The person who was always there for him. If the person who was always there for him, wasn't there anymore . . .

 

 

Sehun didn't even want to think about it.

 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

 

 

EXO was in the hotel in one of the concert's locations. Sehun and Luhan were sharing a room, and were simply resting before the concert.

 

 

Sehun rolled over on his bed, and put his head into his hands, which were in a 'V' shape. "Hyung!"

 

 

"Yes, Sehun?," Luhan replied. He was playing with his rubik cube as usual. Sehun moved to Luhan's bed sat next to him.

 

 

"Hyung, how are you liking the concerts so far?"

 

 

"I like it a lot!" His grin matched a child's, "It's lots of fun interacting with our precious fans!"

 

 

"Luhan Hyung!," Sehun said again.

 

 

"Yes, Sehun?"

 

 

"After this concert, aren't you excited for EXO's future?," Sehun innocently asked.

 

 

There was a silence for a few minutes and it felt sort of strange to Sehun. Luhan's face was unreadable, even for Sehun.

 

 

Is he okay? Is anything wrong?

 

 

"Yeah." He paused, but smiled again. "Very excited, " Luhan said while ruffling the youngest's hair. 

 

 

I knew I shouldn't worry. Nothing's wrong.

 

 

 "Not the hair!"

 

 

"Isn't my little Sehunnie so cute?" Luhan cooed, "So adorable right?"

 

 

"Hey!," Sehun argued. "Luhan hyung, you're the cute one!"

 

 

Luhan blushed a bit. "N-No! I'm the manliest!" The "manliest" pouted oh so adorably.   

 

 

"Yeah sure." He stretched out the 'sure'.

 

 

"Aish! Come here you little!"

 

 

The two of them had fun playing around till it was time to get prepared for the next concert. Since every member had a solo stage, Sehun got to watch Luhan's and the others' performances.

 

I guess Luhan really wanted to show that we was 'manly' . . . I mean, she even lifted up his shirt.

 

After the concert and the clean up, Luhan gathered all the members into the huge hotel room. The managers weren't present since they were having a staff dinner. Everybody was in a great mood . . till Luhan  dropped the bomb that ruined it.

 

 

And all of Sehun's tears in his body probably escaped.

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

 

This story might look kind of cheerful now...but I'm trying to make it sort of sad, trying to reflect what would have really happened in Hunhan shipper's mind.. Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling! Also I'm sorry if anything is confusing! If anybody is actually reading this story tell me anything I should fix or something ^^^ While writing stuff I like listening to music so each time at the Author's note I'll put a song I was listening too~ 

 

Coma by B.A.P

 

 

Revised: 5/16/15.

 

 

Hi guys! I edited a lot of this chapter and basically revised it a lot. The storyline mostly stayed the same, but the style of writing changed a bit. Hope you enjoyed!!!

 

See you soon,

 

Lynn

 

P.S: The spacing is all weird ><