Chapter One

Stuck In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Aren't you going to come Youngji?" Hara asked her as they walked along the hallway of their campus. Youngji shook her head no, firmly stating that when she says no she means it. "You're such a party pooper. We're already at college. Aren't we supposed to have fun?"

 

 

" We are supposed to study hard, Hara." She said as they round the corner passing by the lecture halls.

 

 

Youngji has decided already. This school trip to Jeju Island is just a waste of time for her. She'd rather spend her time at her dorm to read and study. Maybe watch Korean dramas and variety shows too. Now that she remembers, she hasn't seen the latest update of her favorite show 'Roommate'. 

 

 

"Yah, Heo Youngji! We're supposed to study hard and party harder!" Hara told her excitedly as she threw her fist in the air. Youngji can't help but just shake her head at her best friend's sillyness. 

 

------

 


"Hey dude, you coming to the school trip this weekend?" JB asked Jackson who is sitting on the chair next to him with his head on the desk, trying to get some sleep. "Bet there are lots of girls going. This is gonna be fun!"

 

 

"All you can think about are girls, girls, girls." Mark interjected. BamBam who was watching on the side laughed at Mark's remark while Jackson still remained silent.

 

 

"Come on, man. I know you and Suzy have broken up but you shouldn't be this way. You should chill, Wang." The moment Jackson heard the name that made his heart once do somersaults, he lifted his head from the desk and glared at JB as if he created a grave sin. 

 

 

" I don't want to hear her name again, got it?" Jackson said lazily but so deadly that made JB shut up. 

 

 

Jackson knew Suzy's going to attend the school trip to Jeju this weekend. They planned to be together for the school trip months ago but things have changed now. Suzy is not his girlfriend anymore. He heaved a sigh as the memories of her resurfaced in his mind. If he comes to the school trip, he might have the chance to patch things up with her and be together again. Because honestly, everything is hard for him if she's not by his side.

 

------

 

Youngji immediately went to the dean's office after her 2nd class finished. A boy with a bright smile and handsome feautures greeted her as she entered.

 

 

"Youngji-ah, annyeong!" Hongbin greeted her cheerfully. She greeted him as equally as cheerful before she sat beside him. "Eng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter