Part 6

it was YOU all along...

~Ring~ It was the last bell of the day.

“Come on Si Yoon oppa! Time for P.E.!”

Ji Yeon and Si Yoon walked to the gym together. When they looked up they saw the janitor fixing the ceiling. Ji Yeon walked up to him.

“What are you doing Mr. Seo?”

“Just fixing the ceiling fans Ji Yeon. These things are sharp and could cut somebody up! You two kids better get to class now. I have a lot to work to do today.” Ji Yeon and Si Yoon waved goodbye to Mr. Seo. Then they both went their own separate ways to the locker rooms to change for class.

Seung Ho sat down on the mat and waited for Ji Yeon and Si Yoon to come out from the locker rooms. Min Ho sat down next to him while Ki Bum had another class to go to.

“So you gonna kick the crap outta the new guy Seung Ho?”

“Yeah. That’ll teach him to mess with me.” Min Ho scrached his head.

“Dude, I don’t get it. The only thing he did was sit next to Ji Yeon. So why you tripping for? You in love with her or something?” Seung Ho glared at him.

“Hell no! I don’t like her. I just don’t want anyone messing with my stuff alright?

“Okay okay. Chill. Hey here they come.” Si Yoon found a place to sit on the mat while Ji Yeon sat next to him. A guy from their P.E. class named Lee Tae Min shouted out,

“Hey Ji Yeon! You dump Seung Ho for the new guy?”

She yelled back, “Shut up dork!”

Everyone in class, including Si Yoon and Seung Ho stared at her. Ji Yeon just looked away and pretended not to notice. Then she leaned over and whispered in Si Yoon’s ear.

“Kick Seung Ho’s hard.”

Seung Ho looked at Ji Yeon leaning near Si Yoon.

*Damn you Ji Yeon. Is it so terrible to be known as my girlfriend?* he thought fuming.

*You’re going down pretty boy.* He glared at Si Yoon who was also glaring at him back.

---> to be continued...

----------------------------------------------

annyeong chingus!

I decided to update this 3x a day. Since it's already finished coz it's not mine. I will update the last chapter for today later so wait for that :)