Part 4

it was YOU all along...

Five years later…

During these years Seung Ho and Ji Yeon went to school together everyday. Ji Yeon was the target of Seung Ho’s tortures every single day. He would call her names and hit her. He would push her around in school but in front of adults, he would act like he was her best friend. It was a nightmare for Ji Yeon because Seung Ho requested to have every single class with her and he was her partner in every single project. What’s worse was Seung Ho became the most popular boy in school so she couldn’t get anyone on her side to help her avoid him. Also during this time, Seung Ho met Choi Min Ho and Kim Ki Bum. It took them a while before Seung Ho would trust them. Eventually they became Seung Ho’s best friends as they hang out together more often. He let them in on the fun of teasing Ji Yeon but he would never let them physically harm her. And so it begins…

Junior High…

“Heads up!” Ji Yeon glanced up and saw a blurry object headed her way. Before she could block it, it hit her right smack on the head and gave her a bruise.

“Ow!” she yelled and began to rub the spot where it hit her head. Seung Ho began to walk towards her. He was the one who threw the football.

“Aww… Did it hurt?” Ji Yeon glared at him but he just smiled at her.

She clenched her teeth and answered, “No.”

Right behind Seung Ho was Min Ho and Ki Bum. They were laughing.

“Hope you didn’t make her cry man!” said Ki Bum. Min Ho shook his head.

“Now… Her head has too many bones in it.”

“Maybe that’s why they call her ‘BoneHead!’” yelled Seung Ho. All three of them started busting out laughing and gave each other high-fives. Ji Yeon stood up.

“You idiots! There are no bones in the head! You don’t know anything! No wonder all of you are so dumb to make that stupid joke. I hope all three of you fail and repeat eighth grade!” Ki Bum looked at her.

“Aww… You don’t mean that Ji Yeon. Coz that means you’ll graduate before Seung Ho.”

“Yeah,” added Min Ho.

“You don’t want to leave your Seung Ho honey, do you?” Ji Yeon’s face turned red.

“Shut up Ki Bum and Min Ho! Yoo Seung Ho is nothing of mine!” She points a finger at Seung Ho.

 

“I hate you!”

Seung Ho just gave her a smile and said, “No you don’t.”

“Ahhh!” she screamed and then stomped off to class.

*Those jerks,* Ji Yeon thought.

*Damn you Seung Ho. Acting like you’re King of the school. I hope you get kicked off your throne! Your Majesty* She began to imagine herself choking Seung Ho and didn’t watch where she was going. Then, she felt herself bumping into someone.

“Ow!” said a voice.

“Oh my gosh. I’m so sorry. I wasn’t watching where I was going. Here let me help you up.” Ji Yeon bent down to help the guy up. She noticed he had a long neck and really beautiful eyes. Then she cursed herself for staring at him. He was cute!

“Sorry about that.”

“It’s okay.”

He gave her a really sweet smile.

“By the way, my name is Yoon Si Yoon. And you are?”

“I’m Park Ji Yeon. Nice to meet you Si Yoon oppa. Are you new here?”

“Yeah. First day.”

“Let me see your schedule.” Ji Yeon looked at the list Si Yoon gave her.

 

“Hey you take Tae Kwon Doe?”

“Yeah. I’m the Junior Champion back at my old school. So do we have any classes together?”

“Really? That’s tight! Hmm… We have four classes together.”

*He has four out of six classes with me,* she thought.

 

*Damn and that monster Seung Ho has all six with me. Maybe Si Yoon will be the only guy here who won’t listen to Seung Ho and pick on me. Who knows? He might even kick Seung Ho’s in Tae Kwon Doe!*

Just the thought of Seung Ho getting beat up made Ji Yeon yelled out, “Yay!”

Si Yoon looked at her surprised.

“Why are you so happy?”

“Oh nothing. Come on Si Yoon oppa. Let me take you to your first class with me.”

---> to be continued...