Part 14

it was YOU all along...

“You understand don’t you Ji Yeon?” Myung Soo looked at her. She didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. She was about to answer but then her eyes widened when she saw Seung Ho walking up to them.

*Oh no! He’s going to make fun of me because I just got dumped.*

“Honey!” Seung Ho ran up to Ji Yeon and hugged her hard. Then he spun her around.

“Gosh I miss you!”

“Huh? Who are you calling hon...“ Seung Ho got Ji Yeon in a head lock and closed just in time. He looked over at Myung Soo who was looking at them both in shock.

“Who the hell are you?” asked Seung Ho.

“I’m Kim Myung Soo. And who are you? Why are you calling my girlfriend honey?”

“I’m Yoo Seung Ho and you got it wrong pal. Ji Yeon is my girlfriend.” Ji Yeon looked at Seung Ho.

*What is he doing?* Then she realized she was still in a head lock.

“Let go! Your armpit smells!” Seung Ho twisted her away and whispered, “You want me to help you from being embarrassed or not?”

She nodded her head.

“Then stop dissing me!” Then Seung Ho turned them both around to face Myung Soo. He gave Myung Soo his famous smile.

“Oh so you’re the guy Ji Yeon tells me that’s a lousy kisser.” Just to prove his point, Seung Ho bent over to kiss Ji Yeon. The kiss came out awkward and he ended up kissing her nose instead. Myung Soo gave them both cold glares.

“I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about but I just dumped Ji Yeon so you can have her.” Seung Ho let out a loud fake laugh. He faced Ji Yeon.

“Honey you’re so sweet. You didn’t want this loser to feel bad so you let him think that he’s dumping you.”

*Thank you,* she thought silently. She smiled and nodded.

“I had to dear.”

Myung Soo looked at them in disgust.

“Hope you two are very happy together!” Then he left.

---> to be continued...