chapter 3; the boys

idihot.
The Boys
Author’s POV

    Jaewon walked along side Jaera, talking about the three guys. Four girls walked past them, giggling excitedly. Jaewon managed to catch a little bit of their conversation.

    “Oh my God, Kai is the hottest guy in our school! Sehun is just utter–I can’t even explain him, and Kyungsoo is so adorable!” One of the girls squealed.

    “Kai is the best dancer we have, Sehun right below him. Kyungsoo’s voice is like melted chocolate...” Another girl chirped, doing some weird fangirling action.

    Kai, Kai, Kai. Who was Kai? Jaewon repeatedly asked herself. Since her sister was in the same year as Jongin, she decided to try and ask her.

    “Kai... It’s just an... Identity of sorts. Kai–The amazing ballet, jazz, hip-hop, insert-more-dance-related-stuff dancer that has stolen the hearts and exploded the ovaries of many,” Jaera replied before continuing, “Almost nobody except his closest, like, closest, friends and family know about his real name,”

    Jaewon paused and looked at her sister.

    “Wait. Then how do you know his real name? Did you stalk him or something? Wooooooooow.”

    “It’s not like that! I just. Happened to hear it while he was talking to his dad outside school,” Jaera said, sighing after it.

    Jaewon still had her doubts, but decided to leave it that way. She admitted, he was hot. It was normal to have girls drooling over his blessed looks. Bad boy vibe, tall, isn’t that what girls are into these days? Then again, if this ‘Kai’ was a real , Jaewon wouldn’t really understand why he’s still... Loved in a way, idolised almost.

    In fact, Sehun gave off the same impression too. Jaewon wondered what Kyungsoo was doing with them. He was the only guy that looked the slightest bit sweet, and he sounds even sweeter at the mention of a voice like melted chocolate. (A/N: even better with chocolate abs OHOHOHO c;)

    These 3 boys, were like the F4 of XO High, just with three. Jaewon’s daydreaming was interrupted by Jaera

    “But you know,” Jaera said, letting out a small sigh.
    “I think it’s better for you to stay away from them.”

--

a/n: i've finally updated after 1264984 years omg /le cries