chapter 2; there he is

idihot.
There He Is
Author POV

 
Stepping into XO High, Jaewon could already grab a feel of its students. They're a lively bunch of people, all fun to be around. Then again, they were the top school in Seoul. A perfect balance between play and work.
 
Jaewon toured around the school with Jaera. The school was humongous. It seemed like an eternity to get from one class to another. 
 
The first day of high school for Jaewon was mainly introductions, briefings, going over the rules... More administrative and icebreaking stuff.
 
During recess, Jaewon met up with her sister first. Jaewon wasn't really one to socialise with strangers so quickly.
 
She got the set lunch and dug in to her food.
 
"Oh my God. This is what you eat? It's literally like something that came out of a four-star restaurant!" Jaewon exclaimed, full of food.
 
"Yeah, it's worth the expensive school fees... I guess," Jaera replied nonchalantly, poking her fork into her food and pushing it around.
 
The canteen was loud with students chatting and laughing away, including Jaewon and Jaera. The only table that was quiet was a table of three... 
 
"Guys?" Jaewon asked in her mind, raising her eyebrow.
 
The three were undeniably handsome. So, so, so handsome. One had big eyes, like that of an owl. His hair swept to one side and his lips were shaped like a heart. The other two had long legs and sharp jawlines. The only difference was that one had y, bronzed skin but the other had milky, white skin. The three of them together, were a mysterious trio. Strikingly different from the other male students in appearance. Differences are a funny thing, because differences are what separate the "special ones" from the "regular kids". 
 
They rarely spoke, let alone look eachother in the eyes. Even when they spoke, they looked like they couldn't care less. They didn't smile, but they smirked. They kept running their long fingers through their hair. Biting their lips, touching their lips, lifting up their chins.
 
"Hey, who are you looking at?" Jaera asked, looking in the direction Jaewon was.
 
"Huh? Oh, those three there," Jaewon replied, still observing them.
 
"There he is. The one with bronzed skin is Kim Jongin, the one beside him is Oh Sehun, big-eyed dude is Do Kyungsoo," Jaera explained.
 
Jaewon's POV
 
So that's him. He's really handsome. Same thing for Sehun and Kyungsoo. They look so cold. Will I even gather the courage to greet them? I don't know. 
 
 
But Kim Jongin...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I want to know you.