A New Classmate 1

The Beast Next Door

You have been ignoring that fact you have a social life. Why? Because school is so demanding. You’re not aiming to be the top in your class. You can leave that to Dongwoon and anyone who was born a smartly pants. But you know you wouldn’t be satisfied if you brought home a “C” on your report card. So lately every morning, during you break at school, and every day after school you have hitting the books. You totally forgot you own a cellphone and laptop. In addition to the World Wide Web. This morning you decide to take a break from all that. You go to school and you are actually noticing your surroundings. And it’s very empty.

“Where is everybody?” you look around the hall ways and the class rooms.

“Is there a sickness going around? Why is there almost no one here? Class is about to start in 4 minutes!”

“b2uty!” You friends call out your name. You are so relieved to see them.

“B2uty where have you been? It’s like we haven’t seen you in forever!”

“I know” your friends hug you and you’re a little confused why.

“How are you b2uty? Are you feeling okay?”

“Yes, I’m fine let’s just get to class” you sit at your desk which just happens to be right behind Dongwoon’s desk. You think back on how lonely it seems when he doesn’t come to class because of his demanding BEAST schedule.

“Maybe I should sit in the empty desk next to Dongwoon for once” you thought. You wonder if he might show up to class today. Luckily he did.

“Wow he looks so handsome in his uniform” you say in your mind. You decided to move to the desk right next to him before he gets to his seat.

“Hi Dongwoon long time no see.” You smile brightly at him. He barely smiles and says hi to you. You’re disappointed by his response. You were sure he had something more clever to say since you hadn’t spoken to him for a while. Like “did you have a nice trip where have you been?” Or “Sorry my mother told me not to talk to strangers” May be he’s having a bad morning you thought. The bell rang and the teacher showed up. You stood up and bowed. The teacher has an announcement

“as you all know we have a new student joining our class today” your friends look towards you and mouth to you, “It’s all going to be okay…” you look at Dongwoon and he just looks out in front of him. Through the door comes out a very cute girl. She wears a very short shirt and long knee socks and heels. All the boys look like they are going to pass out and all the girls want to be her, some people are even clapping for her and there is even people out side the class. And you’re just there thinking “Is she allowed to wear that? She’s pretty why is she wearing so much makeup?”

“Introduce yourself.” teacher tells her.

“Hello! I’m Kim Hyuna from 4minute! Please take care of me!” Yes, you were the only one who didn’t know about this.

“What! Another idol in the school!? Why?” you thought in your mind. She’s so bubbly when she finally spots him.

“Dongwoonie!”

“Okay Hyuna we are here to learn so please don’t cause many distractions. Go take a seat next to your new boyfriend Dongwoon.” all eyes on her she walks like a supermodel. she makes her way to Dongwoon. Hugs him and gives him a light peck on the lips.

“Isn’t great Dongwoonie! We’re going to be class mates.” Hyuna rubs her body all over Dongwoon. you just sit there in shock.

“Yeah Hyuna. It’s great.” Dongwoon fakes a smile. At that moment your heart was in pain you almost couldn’t breath. She turns around and looks at you.

“And who is this she’s sitting in my seat?”

“Leave her alone Hyuna she a very good friend since when I was little.”

“Oh okay, well Dongwoonie’s little good childhood friend” her cute bubbly face becomes fierce as she is mad dogging you. She puts her bag on the desk taking her claim on it.

“You’re in my seat.”