Secret Maid

The Beast Next Door

You just got hired at a maid café. You need some extra for Dongwoon’s birthday gift since he never forgets to bring you something your birthday. You haven’t told anyone; not your friends not your parents especially not Dongwoon. They make you wear this super cute super short maid outfit that really shows off your legs. It makes you feel uncomfortable, but you know it’s only for a couple of weeks.

At school: “Where do you run off to everyday after school? It like we never see you anymore!” you think quickly for an excuse.

“I have to go do a thing”

“a thing!?”

“Yeah a thing. Bye!”

At home: “Sweety coming home late again.”

“Yeah sorry mom I really have to study for my exams”

“but its not even time for exams yet”

“but when its time I want to be ready”

You hate lying to people but you’re so close to your goal. Luckly, you haven’t ran in to Dongwoon.

You go to work like you normally do. You like working there. You get along with your coworkers and you interact well with the customers. You still haven’t gotten used to the many men that stare at you. You keep telling yourself that soon you won’t have to be here. The door opens. Six gorgeous men come inside.

“It’s Beast! It’s Beast!” Some of your coworkers are big fans. You start to get nervous and spill water over one of you customers.

“Master, I’m so sorry!” you clean up quickly. Then hide behind the kitchen.

“what are you doing?” one of you coworkers asks you.

“uh nothing"

"well get back to work we have famous guest that dropped by. We have to show were the best maid café.” You nod your head and she walks away.

“I heard this is a good place to eat.” –Hyunseung.

“Whoa look at all the cute maids!” –Gikwang one of the other maids greets them and sits them in a table.

“Your maid will serve you soon masters.” She leaves and points at you to come serve them. You shake your head. She gives you a glare and you come over. You figure you just have to hide from Dongwoon. They’re sitting in a round table. You stand behind Dongwoon and greet them.

“Hello masters, what can I do for you today?” you pray that he doesn’t turn back!

“You’re so cute!” said Yoseob and all the members agree. Dongwoon looks back but you cover your face with the notepad to take orders.

“So what can I get for you masters?” You ask desperately still covering you face.

“She’s funny” said Junhyung and the members laugh except Dongwoon. You take their orders as you try to cover your face. You can’t see be you can feel Dongwoon staring at you.

“Okay masters, it is a big order I’ll be back soon.” You head to the kitchen and eavesdrop on the table with Beast. Looks like Dongwoon went to the bathroom. You tell the chef to hurry up. You want to serve the food before Dongwoon gets back.

“He’s not back yet.”

“I know” standing being you Dongwoon.

“Wa wa what are you doing here?

“What are you doing here?” he stares at you up and down.

“Quit!”

“Why? I can’t!”

“Why not? Do you like it when men stare at you with lust in their eyes?” You have never seen him this mad.

“I’m just here because I wanted to buy you something nice for your birthday since you always get me something.” you look down to cover you red face.

“You don’t have to get me anything just quit this place.” He hugs you. “But keep the uniform.”


*stomaches growling* "wheres our food?"- Dujun "I'm Starving!" -Hyunseung

If you didnt quit you were going to get fired anyway.