Puppy Love

The Beast Next Door

You and Dongwoon play with your new puppy.

“Spike! Spike! Dongwoonie catch him!” the 6 year old you shouts. He runs faster.

"I’m going to get you spike no one is faster than me!” he trips on a rock. You can’t help but laugh at him.

“Pfft, Dongwoonie are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m okay”. Spike runs towards Dongwoon and his cheek.

“Eww gross!” “Awe, he really likes you.  Spike are you always going to take care of us.

” You say as you pet him and he your cheek too. Suddenly Dongwoon your cheek.

“Dongwoonie? Gross, why you do that?”

“Because I like you too and I’m going to take care of you too!” you blush. Then continue to play with your puppy and Dongwoon.

 

You sit in a park bench staring into space. You see a puppy running towards two kids. A tear suddenly falls. Dongwoon passes by the park and sees you from a far. As he gets closer he sees your tears drop one by one.

“Don’t cry” you just cry even more. He stands you up and hugs you tight.

“I know it’s stupid to cry over a dog.” He lifts you head up and kisses you tears away.

“It’s not stupid to cry over something you love” you hide your face in his chest.

“Don’t be sad. You still have me.” you sit on the bench while he continues to comfort you. You don’t even realize you felt asleep in his arms. While you sleep you feel something warm press across your lips. You open your eyes but you wake up to Dongwoon’s sleeping face. You blush at the fact that you dreamt Dongwoon kissed you. You’re too embarrassed and run away leaving him sleeping on the bench.

He opens his eyes and smirks. “she got away.”