Tinted Windows

The Beast Next Door

You bring your friends over for the first time. They explore around your room. Hey why are you windows black?

“Dad didn’t like the fact the Dongwoon gets a clear view of my room from his room. So he tinted them. I can’t see anything unless I open the window.”

“Does your dad even know how tinted windows work? Maybe you can’t see what Dongwoon is doing but he can see everything you’re doing.” Mary explains.

“WHAAAAT!!!!!”

You think back at all the possible embarrassing things he could have seen you doing.

-“That jerk! He’s seen me !!”-

“I know what to get you for your birthday!” Alexs teases you.

“Yeah? What!?”

“Curtains!”


At home you can't help but look out your window. Because right outside next to your window you get a perfect view of Dongwoon’s room. You get to see him read for hours and hear beautiful piano melodies. You hurry up and do your homework but fall asleep. You wake up in a daze the lights on Dongwoon’s room are on. And he begins to undress. You can't help but stare and wonder when did he become a man? Your face becomes red and your heart begins to race. You accidentally drop something that makes a loud noise. Confused about where the loud noise came from checks out his window. You hide under your window trying to cover you heavy breathing. "Is anyone out there?" He yelled it was quiet so he closed his Window and his curtains and went to bed. "Omg that was close!"