January 14th

Mid Month Celebrations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 January, 2012

Dear Diary,                                                                                                        

    Why does seeing Jongin always make my heart race? I told myself I’d get over him, that my feelings would go away, but it seems like I lied. What should I do? Give into my feelings? Why is having a crush so difficult :(

12 January, 2012

I saw her again today. As usual, she was alone, quietly hunched over and writing something. I wished I had the courage to talk to her. But she’d probably think I’m weird. Sehun laughed at me when he noticed me looking at her, and said girls should stop thinking of me as some god when I could barely talk to the girl I like. I think he’s right.

14 January, 2012

Dear Diary,                                                                   

    Today’s Diary Day, and I’ve given a diary to everybody except the one person who I want to give one to the most. But I’m not going to give him one. It’s too embarrassing >~< I don’t think he’d like it anyways, even if there’s a cute puppy on the cover. I mean, what kind of guy would use a journal/diary? I must be crazy…Oh, and today is also his birthday! I wish I could give him a present, but I’m sure every other girl already gave him one. Why would he spare a second glance at mine? Better not waste any money, right?

14 January, 2012

Was it wrong of me to hope she’d give me a present to me today, like all the other girls in this school? I think I jinxed myself with that wish. She didn’t give me anything. I like how she doesn’t fawn over me like other girls, but sometimes I wished she’d glance at my way, even for a second, and smile. That’d be the best present for me.

15 January, 2012

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter