Sword Training

The Lady of Assassinations

You began to relax your widened eye.

Remain calm; you’ve met with these kind of situation.

You’ve kept this secret for a long time, no way a disciple is going to see through you.

NO WAY.

You cleared your throat awkwardly and said, “My body sculpture is one of the reasons why I’m generally faster than you guys in movement, one of the reasons why I was chosen. It gives me the advantage of agility and speed.”

“Ohhhhhh, how light are you teacher? Can I carry you?” Bambam asked blatantly while he walked towards you with his arms open wide.

You backed away.

What is up with his blatant affection?

“Stop being gay* and get back to work” You shooed him away.

“I’m not gay!! I love girls!” Bambam retorted.

From the corner of your eye, you saw Hoya in deep thought.

Bambam is clearly convinced, but for Hoya, he is probably not.

I have to do something about this.

The next morning.

You guys arrived at the arena where the binded hay mounted on a wooden stick were already set up.

 

You turned around and faced them through your veil, “Today’s training is sword control. Today’s objective is for you to slice this figure cleanly.”

“I want it to look like this at the end of the day”, you wielded your sword stood in front of it with your legs apart and concentrated all the pressure you could muster at the sword and sliced the hay figure into half.

The top half slid down of the binded hay and plonked to the ground.

“Wow.” Both of them chorused in amazement.

You checked the other half that was left standing and scrutinized it making sure that you cut was 100% sharp and clean.

You nodded your head and pointed at it,” I want yours to be this clean. In this line of work, mess is what we hate. So either you do it cleanly or you don’t do it.”

Bambam interrupted and said, “But sometimes mess is unavoidable, we make mistakes.”

“Then you better reduce that possibility of mistake. It’s okay to make a mess once in a while however it puts you in an unfavorable situation and you wouldn’t want that when you are with incorrigible bastards.”

“You sound like you have experienced that, teacher. What kind of mess did you get yourself into?” Hoya questioned.

“I did and I’ll tell you that after the training. So get working guys.” You commanded in your stern voice.

Bambam and Hoya got down to work and began furiously slicing the binded hay

But both of them struggled with it.

”This is harder than it looks. How come teacher made it seem so easy?!”  Bambam complained while he heaved another strike.

“I agree.” Hoya’s sword is constantly stuck in the middle, never going through the whole figure.

You walked over to bambam and watched closely as he still continued to struggle to slice it.

“You are using the edge of the sword, hit it with the mid part of the sword. Channel all the pressure to your sword.” You instructed.

Bambam incorporated your comment and got slightly better but still did not do very well.

Following your instinct, you wrapped your hands over his hands and directed the swing of his sword.

“Your wrist power plays a big part, so you move it this way and hit it with all the strength you have.”

Immediately, the haystack got sliced cleanly with your guidance. You removed your hands, and continued to watch Bambam as he seriously tried to follow what you just taught.

Yes, much better.

And you moved to Hoya’s direction.

Little did you know, you made bambam slightly uncomfortable with the sudden body contact and he had a hard time concentrating on his strikes.

Bambam POV:

My body stiffens as teacher’s smooth hands gently wrapped around my hands.

SMOOTH?!What am I thinking..That was such a wrong thought.. Bambam get a hold of yourself!

I shook my head and continued with my strikes following exactly as what teacher instructed.

When teacher left your side, you cast a glance to watch him walk over to Hoya and guided him as well.

It is normal for teacher to guide me. Look he is guiding Hoya too, its normal.

“PINKIE, what are you doing staring off into space?” Teacher’s voice interrupted your thought.

“Nothing..” I replied sheepishly and focused at the task at hand.

But I still can’t help to feel.. weird.

 

*I do not mean in any offensive way to the lgbt community!!! I, myself, embrace this group of ppl!! And I’m assuming that this word exist in the 18th century.

I AM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING SOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSOO LATE I HAVE NO EXCUSES T_T In apology here is 2 chaps!!!