Agility & Speed Training

The Lady of Assassinations

On the next day

“Today’s first training will be about speed and agility. What I want you guys to do is to run through this forest till you reach the first clearing without getting any cuts and bruises on your body or even better not a single twig or leave on your body.”

You continued, “Considering that you guys are handpicked by the master, I would expect that the level of your physical strength to be relatively high.”

“That’s not true.” Bambam pouted.

For a moment, you thought that he was adorable.

Immediately, you pushed that thought out of your head.

“I’ll do it first, Hoya will go next and Bambam goes the last.” I did some stretching while I passed them a pocket watch.

“With a 5 minutes interval, each of you guys can start running.. “

 “Wait, Noooooooooo Teacher, you must do it last! We want to see how you do it and how well you do” Bambam pleaded, putting his palms together and rub them in a pleading manner.

“The instructions are simple, just run and YOU are the student. I should be seeing how well you do NOT the other way round,” I rolled my eyes and folded my arms

“Oh man, you saw through my plans.” He scratched his head in embarrassment

Hoya smirked at your reply.

And you set off.

//

It has been eleven minutes since Hoya started, he is taking too long.

You tapped your finger against the watch, showing signs of impatience.

For a moment you looked up to the sky, watching the clouds roll by, the birds swooping down into the forest, taking in the raw smell of wood and you smiled.

You were interrupted by a loud crunching sound of leaves, your smile disappeared and you see a heavily breathing Hoya jogged to the centre of the clearing.

Some cuts on his face, some tears on his shirt exposing the skin of his flexed arm.

11 minutes and 15 seconds.

Doesn’t look too bad.

“How many times did you fall in the course of running?”

He looked up and counted his fingers, “About 7 times?”

You looked at him in shock, your jaw dropped.

7?

The first time you did this trial you fell about 15 times.

And you looked way worse than how he looked like now.

He was careful, he was being very careful to avoid the obstacle.

That’s why he took so long.

“Is that silence supposed to mean that I did well?” Hoya asked bluntly.

"You still have to practice more, I'm afraid."

You didn’t want him to get cocky.

"Your wish is my command."

//

Bam bam should've started by now and you hoped that he is on par with Hoya in terms for speed and agility or else is there anything in him?  

10minutes..

15 minutes have passed since he started, and now you really start to doubt the old man's judgment. Every person that old man lays his eyes on is supposedly to be good.

At 16 minutes 58 seconds, you saw a pile of leaves walked out of the forest.

Hidden in the pile of leaves is Bambam huffing and puffing.

" What.. Is... This.." Before he could finished his sentence he collapsed on the floor desperately trying to take big gulps of air.

You kneeled beside him sweeping away all the leaves on him and you frowned.

He isn't sweating that much.

What went wrong?

"What happened?”

"There was a snake did you see you it when you were running Hoya?!?!? The snake was green and had fangs, it was running after me!’

You heard Hoya sighed and he said “No Bambam , there was no snake.”

“Clearly, you need more practice. More than Hoya does. “

They must be tired.

“In the meantime take a break.”

You stood up, walked to the nearest tree and grabbed to huge leaves folded them into a cup.

In a few minutes you came back with water in the leaves.

You handed one to Hoya and the other to Bambam.

 “Thanks” Hoya replied and avoided looking at you as if he was embarrassed.

“Thanks!!” Bambam received the cup with a huge smile, eyes filled with gratitude.

You guys just sat in silence until Hoya broke the silence, “Teacher you ran through the forest, and your veil and cloak are not torn at all.”

“Yes and so?”

“How is that possible?!” Bambam exclaimed in wonderment.

You stood up, “With practice. So stop asking unnecessary questions and let’s move on to another part of the forest and run back to where we came fro..”

You were so engrossed in talking till you didn’t notice the uneven path ahead and you tripped.

Ok, I won’t fall as long as I shift my weight to the right. I’ll be fine.

But before you could do anything, you felt someone’s strong arms wrap around your waist.

You looked down, yep someone is holding me, and when you looked up you found yourself staring at Hoya.

I’m in his arms.

Your heart skipped a beat.

No. It didn’t.

You refuse to acknowledge that your heart skipped a beat for a man you barely knew.

You quickly pushed him away, stumbled a few steps backwards and refused to look at him.

“Why did you do that? I would have been fine without you intervening.”

“ Teacher, you weigh really light considering that you are a man.”

His reply struck you like a lightning; you froze and every muscle tensed up.

.

 

 

 

 

Note: I have italic all your thoughts to make it easier for you guys to read!! ~

In apology for my slooooooooow update i decided to make this chapter slightly longer :D So how is it!!!! Hoya is being observant isn't he???? ;) This week i'm working more on night shifts so yay to more time to edit. Do comment and all it makes me happy to read the comments!!!! And this fanfic will probably be arund twenty chaps, don't wanna make it too draggy HAHA we'll see if there is a need i will extend it. AND HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN INFINITE H's NEW SONG ASDFJHGSLKAJGDUYCVJAGVLIUF. WHY YADONG SO HOT