Introduction

The Lady of Assassinations

The sight of the guy’s pink hair made me snicker.

What an outrageous hair.

As your eyes moved down, you couldn’t help but to stop at his eyes.

They are beautiful.

Perfectly shaped.

In addition, his jawline was well defined.

Your eyes shifted on the man that is sprawled in the floor.

He turned his face towards you and intensely stared at you with raised eyebrows.

Thick attractive eyebrows and his eyes were bright.

The muscles in his forearms are taut.

He is definitely strong if only he had a faster reaction time you would’ve been in a slightly disadvantageous situation.

“We were asked to meet Yeol Han by the old man, we don’t mean any harm so can you PLEASE get this thing off my neck?!”

Then it dawned to me that they are my disciples.

But for some reason, you wanted to taunt Pinkie and so you pushed the sword nearer to his neck, his eyes widen and shouted “ HEY HEY HEY stop it ok!”

A husky mellifluous voice interrupted, “We are your disciples.”

You withdrew the sword and your ears traced the source of the voice, it’s the guy that is sprawled on the ground..

“Phew I thought I was going to die, how can you do that to your own disciple?!” Pinkie whined.

“Shut up, pinkie you are noisy.” You rebutted.

“PINKIE?! Within minutes of meeting my master and I’ve got a nickname, seems like a great start.” His words laced with sarcasm.

You rolled your eyes and you focused on the guy that was getting off the floor.

“What’s your name?” You directed your question at him. “Hoya,” he replied with a stoic expression.

Aloof, indifferent and calm.

To some extent, this can be very good traits found in good assassin.

As you scanned him from head to toes, you silently approved.

“My Name is Bambam!” Pinkie beamed as he extended his hand towards you.

His smile is absolutely contagious.

You held back the corner of my mouth that was to curve up.

, I was just about to smile.

So you simply nodded your head, held his hands briefly and quickly pulled it away.

Bambam looked up in surprise, as the handshake lasted shorter than he expected.

You turned away and faced them with your back.

“Come back tomorrow at 9am at the forest north-east of this premise, I have nothing for you today.”

“By the way Pinkie, if you are so scared of dying then I suggest you leave this discipleship. The brotherhood doesn’t need cowards.” You turned and looked straight into Bambam’s eyes.

His eyes widened, and dropped his gaze to the ground.

Was I too harsh?

From the corner of your eyes, you could see that Hoya was scrutinizing you.

What is this guy looking at?

Hoya POV:

His voice sounds too familiar, where did I hear it before?

Where?

In addition..

No, it can’t be.

I have my suspicions but I doubt its true.

As expected, our master is highly skilled, I couldn’t even detect his presence when he came from behind.

But very reckless, what if there were more of us?

What if I was armed?

How was he gonna defend himself?

I frowned at these thoughts and stared at my teacher.

And damn! With that veil it is really difficult to see how he looks like..

As Bambam and I exited the room as instructed I asked him coldly,” Since when did I become your friend?”

“Since the moment I met you?” He tilted his face and showed his perfect set of teeth.

You sighed, facepalmed yourself in your mind and walked away.

Bambam POV:

One moment I was reading a book about mushroom, and the next moment a REAL sword is being held at my throat.

Wow, I guess this is the beginning of my life of being an assassin?

Hair-raising experiences. Adrenaline pumping.

Why did teacher pull his hand away so quickly?

Were my hands sweaty?

Nope, I don’t think so.

And no, it gonna take more to make me quit the brotherhood.

This is just the beginning.

A new beginning.

In addition, why did Hoya asked me that question?

We are friends the second he introduced himself, aren’t we?

 

 

 

Ugh, i know this chapter isn't really that good. PLS FORGIVE ME *bows* AND OMG I SAID THAT THIS CHAPTER WILL BE UP IN A FEW DAYS :( SORRY :(  *bows again* I was really busy with work and i finally found sometime to get down to editing. Promise that chapter 3 is gonna be better ><