The Meeting

The Lady of Assassinations

“ ~~~, the master sent for you.” Ji Yong spoke with his head bowed.

“I’ll be there, just give me a minute to change.” You closed your book ,stood up and pulled off your cloak from my chair .

You put it on in a swift motion and adjusted your grey veil in front of the mirror.  

As you walked along the aisle, many who recognized you bowed in respect. Nodding in acknowledgement, you continued your way. Whispers and chatters filled the air as you walked passed a group of disciple.

“He is the one who executed Governor Yun!”

“The one that finished him cleanly with one stab?”

“Yes, and did you you hear? He is the best around, only called for utmost important missions.”

“I also heard that he doesn’t fail. Any mission given to him will be completed without any mess.”

"He is called Black Eye, because.."

The world fades and the eyes filled with fear flashed before your eyes. 

His shouts. His pleads.

The quivering of his body before you finished him off.

You shook my head violently as if it would help getting that image and feeling away.

Upon reaching the door, you slowly pushed it open wondering what is your next mission.

“Master! I am here.” You said in a bellowing voice and got down on one of your knees.

“Duh? I just watched you come into this room. And you can stop that act now.”

“I was just being careful,” you adjusted your voice to your normal octave. 

He rolled his eyes.

“Don’t you roll your eyes at me, you are the one who got me into this all man brotherhood.” You shot back.

“ You are the one who agreed, I didn’t force you.” He smirked with a hint of glee.

As annoying as ever, but am forever grateful for him.

“Sigh, enough of this. Why did you call for me?” You stood leaning to the wall and folded your arms.

“The next mission will be interesting.”

“What?”

“ I need you to disciple two guys.”

“WHAT?!”

You stared at him as if he had gone cuckoo

“ How is that gonna serve any justice to the country?!”

“You have to lay low! The assassination of Governor Yun caused a huge ruckus in the government they are all looking for you.”

“THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO AM I! They can’t find me, trust me.”

He raised his eyebrows.

“ They know. They know the exact assassin who assassinated Gorvernor Han, governor Kim and Tax Collector Lee... and the person is Black eye. Do you still want me to go on? You stay in the premise and disciple these two till further instructions are given.”

“... Really? REALLY? ... Fine. Give me a profile of both of them, and I’ll get down to work as soon as possible.” 

So yes. Basically, your job is to kill bad people for a living. You are an assassin.

you take their lives as they have taken so much more from the innocent.

You don’t believe in the system. 

The corruptions are never ending.

Greed is overpowering.

Evil deeds are overflowing.

And you couldn’t stand by watching all of these happen.

And by the way, yes, you are a girl. The only girl in this brotherhood. Only the higher ups and Jiyong knows about this fact.

In this era, women are of no importance. and are not supposed to hold any high position. 

Thus, this secret must be protected.

 

With all these thoughts racing in your mind , you reached your room, your hands froze when you heard footsteps coming from the other side.

Immediately, a short blade slid out of your cloak to your left hand, and you slowly opened the door.

1 person in sight.

Intruder looks unarmed.

Your legs took off towards the target and within seconds you held him in a chokehold position.

“Don’t move,” you whispered into his ears and held the blade at his throat.

He slowly put his arms up, and said “ We..”

We? There is more of them?

In addition, his heartbeat is of normal pace is he not afraid?

“HEY! Look what I found a book about mushrooms, who the hell reads this kind of books?!” A black headed guy with a tint of pink on his fringe casually walked out of my library chuckling to himself.

Your head turned into his direction in surprise.

When he realised what was happening, he dropped the book in shock.

"HEY HEY HEY what are you doing to my friend!?" he points his index finger at me in confusion.

You kicked the man you were holding holding throwing him flat the ground, jumped and grabbed the two samurai kanatas that were on the wall.

You landed softly on your study table,made a turn and pointed the blade at both of their necks. 

 

“Who , why and what are you guys doing in my room?” Your eyes narrowed and started to study the two strangers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Note: The italics are your thoughts!

So how was this chapter?????? >< really hope that it was okay!! Do comment and tell me how is it :) this is my first time writing so I'm excited and scared at the same time HAHAHA. I know there is not much on hoya and bambam but I just wanna introduce the main character!! The next chapter will be up in a few days!! :)