The Reasons

What Should I Do?

We go back to our country. It was deffinetly the worse holliday I ever had.

I still have few days and don't know what to do.

I get up late and find a message on my phone

Let's meet up at the SM Restaurant for dinner tonight. I promise, it will be the last time I'll bothering you. Please come, babe.

From : Kyuhyunnie

What now? He still dare to see me? Aish..this boy...

Should I tell Yesung? Should I call him? It will only makes him angry. He never like Kyuhyun.

I let myself busy with cleaning up my room, but when I finished, I still can't find out what to do or what to say to Yesung.

Another message coming

Don't forget our dinner, babe. See you there.

From : Kyuhyunnie

Next thing I know is I take a cab to the SM Restaurant, and find myself sit nicely on the reserved place. Still far from dinner time, but I decided to wait for him.

But then, in an instant, he's here!

"Thank you for coming, babe" He sit infront of me. Still looking good. Still handsome, or should I say that he's way better this moment than I can remember?

I tried to smile at him, but it's just awkward

"Just say what you want, Kyu. I have no time"

"But you're here too early, Minnie" he chuckled. I can feel my face is getting red. Yes, he's right. My reason just sound silly.

"Then, what is it?" I tried to ignore his charm. Man, does he ever know that he's so damn handsome?

"I..just want to explain everything to you, Minnie. Every single thing"

There's a pause. Do I want to hear it? Can I finally know the reason? Still I want to hear it? I don't know. But I just let him go

"Please. I'm listening" I told him

"I do realize my biggest mistake to you, is leaving you, twice. I had beg you to believe me, and now I want to do it again, I'm begging you to believe me. I was underpressure. My dad, insisted that I had to marry with the girl he choose. You know me, that I'm not in love with a girl. I'm a gay, and I only love you. I was so mad that moment. I refuse to do what he told me to do. I tried my best to canceled his plan. That's when I come to you and told you that it's gonna be okay.

But things getting worse while I overheard my dad's conversation with his doctor. He was seriously ill, so that he only had few month if he could survive. You know how hard my possition was? I was torn in between. Between my dad and you, Minnie.

Then, without me knowing, they prepared my marriage. I don't know why that girl just accepted it. But for my dad's health, I deal with it. It's hard, you know? Trying to live with someone you barely know, and you don't love her at all. Then you came to my apartment. I already lived with her, so I had to pretend that there's nothing between me and you. When you throw that paper to me. I felt so sad. I wanna stoped you, but I just can't

After the ceremony, I never touched her. Not at once, even before the marriage, I never do anything to her. I only think about you, and dream about you. Cursing myself for being this weak. Beyond the doctor's prediction, my dad lived longer. That means longer I had to deal with this silly marriage. Later I found out that this girl only married me for my money, for the company shares.

Then, my dad passed away. I saw this as my turnback point. I divorced her, and giving her what she wants, part of my dad's company. I don't care! All I want is only to have you back. To apologize. To do anything you want me to.

But then I found you, falling for Yesung's arm. I can't help myself but to hate him. Then I met Ryeowook. We've planed everything to get you back in my arms, and to make Yesung back to her. But, yesterday's out of our control. But I'm glad to see you crying for me again. It gave me new hope, that you still likes me....right Minnie?"

I just staring at him. I want to believe him. But I don't think I can do it easily. There're so much pain involved. And now there's Yesung too in my life.

"Please, Sungmin-ah...I'm begging you now. For the last time. Will you forgive me? Please come back to me"

He held my hand, and he's crying now! I never saw him crying before. My heart breaking in to million pieces seeing him like this. Oh my...what's wrong with my heart?

Haven't I forget him? It's been...how many years? I lost my counts.

Yesung...

I like him so much. But to think about it, I'm the one who turns in to a gay. He deserve someone better than me. He deserve a girl.

Omo! Help me please

I take a deep breath, before give him the answer

"I think.... I can forgive you, Kyu. But... I still can't give you the answer about coming back"

He losen his grip, but then he smile at me, so bright

"It's alright, Min. To have you forgive me, it's just wonderfull. I'm sure time can help you. Thank you so much Minnie"

He kissed my hands, don't care about the people around. He just kissed it, and feel it on his cheek. Smiling like a fool.

 

~A Very very late~Mianhae~