Only You ~Onew~ part 2

♦SHINeeTale♦

                                                              Photobucket

It was 12pm when we arrived in Jeju. The autumn breeze blew, caressing my rosy cheek as we stepped out of the resort that we've checked in earlier on. 
 
"Honey, where do you wanna go now?" Onew asked, holding onto my smaller hands in his bigger ones. 
 
"Hmm.. I have no idea.. Let's just explore the area here, ne?" I puffed air into my mouth, looking around, having no idea at all. 
 
"Aigoo! My baby's so cute!" Onew playfully pinched my cheeks and planted a kiss on my lips. I was SHOCKED. 
 
"Yah! Neo michyeoseo?! WE'RE IN THE PUBLIC, SIR." I spoke softly, scanning around to see if anyone saw us incase of being attacked by a crazy bunch of fans. 
 
"There's no one here! No worries yeobo. Your words are priority, kaja!" Onew eye-smiled at me. "Anyway, you love it, right?" he gave a I-know-you look with a sly smile. Aish... this guy always knows what I like. 
 
After visiting many places and some monuments, we filled our empty stomach with foods selling along the road. "Aigooya, both of you are so cute! Newlyweds aren't you? Just like me and my husband when we were much younger." The ahjumma from the stall talked to us when we were about to leave. She smiled as wrinkles starts to form at the end of her eyes. She doesn't seems to know Onew...
 
"Aniya! It's not like that! We're not married yet!" I blinked my eyes continuously, blushing terribly at her statement. 
 
"Oh is that so? Are we that obvious? Thank you!" Onew s his hand around my waist and bowed 90 degrees. 
 
I wasn't been able to explain further when Onew held my hand and walked off with the broad smile showing his pearly white teeth. Lee Jinki.. we aren't married!!
 
"The ahjumma said we look like a married couple. Do we look like or should we really marry?" Onew gave my hand a light squeeze, swinging it back and forth. in a steady slow pace as we walked to the seaside. I blushed in a crimson red upon hearing what he said. Thank goodness that night was falling and the wind that blows my hair into my face, covering the evidence of shyness.

We walked on the sand, leaving foot prints along the way. Onew sat down, gesturing me to sit too. I sat close to him, laying my head on his shoulders while he place one arm over my shoulders and the other hand wrapping my hand up in his.

"Jagiya, could you turn around and close your eyes for a minute?" Onew spoke in the middle of the blue and stood up, turning me to face the sea while he was behind. "Alright." with the simple answer, I closed my eyes, wondering what is he up to.

All of a sudden, I felt a cold sensation on my skin. I opened my eyes and found a rose gold neckless hanging down from my neck. It was a locket. I slowly opened it and saw our pictures. Other than that, there was a ring and a small piece note.

I took a closer look at the ring and it says "You&I". I then slowly unfold the note and 'will you marry me?' was writen, in that handwriting of his which I could recognise easily.

There was a sudden source of warm coming from my back. "Will you marry me?" that sweet and gentle voice flowed into my ears as he placed his head on my shoulder, locking me in his arms as he hugged me from behind.

Realizing that it was a proposal, a tear fell out from my eyes, rolling down my cheeks. Onew was shocked by my reactions, he quickly pulled back and faced me. "Is there something wrong?" he asked anxiously, afraid that he'll be hearing the bad news.

I shook my head. This time, he was totally speechless. There was a minute of silence and he looked down at the sand.

.....

"I do." I gave my reply. He lifted up his head in surprise, not knowing that I'll say yes. He immediately hugged me tightly, at the same time no hurting me. I hugged back, inhaling his scent and felt his heartbeat. This was when words were not needed. All we needed was each other.

He then pulled back and looked into my eyes, sincerely. "I love you." he said the three words and place a kiss on my forehead, my nose, then my lips.

Right now is the moment that I would never ever forget. The ring, the words and him. Everything would be a start for me. I never once thought that I'll be spending my life with him, I thought that it was a dream. But now, my dream came true.
 
Only you, Onew...
 
     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Hi readers!! :D This is the end of the story!  Hope you enjoyed Onew's oneshot. ^^ Please comment and subscribe!!! Thank you~~ 
 
Ps: Please comment if you don't understand any word in the story! E.g: Neo michyeoseo?! - Are you mad?!