Always ~Minho~

♦SHINeeTale♦

                                                                    Photobucket

The sun ray shone through the curtains, coloring the bedroom in creamy caramel color. Hyemin slowly blinked open her eyes and felt an arm around her petite waist. 
 
She turned to look at the person beside her, sleeping peacefully and his chest, rising and falling while breathing. 
 
His features were shown clearly under the sunshine despite his fringe that's covering his forehead a little. Hyemin touched his fringe, his eyes, his cheeks and all the way until his lips. 
 
"Baby, what are you doing? Hmm?" the guy suddenly grabbed Hyemin's small hand, placing it on his chest. 
 
"Kekeke.. Minho ah, good morning." a smile escaped from her face, lightening up the atmosphere. 
 
"Morning." Minho cupped her face and gave Hyemin a feathery kiss on her forehead. She loved it whenever he kisses there, it made her felt safe and assuring. 
 
Minho that long hair of her's, taking in the beauty of her coffee-brown eyes with long lashes and her kissable lips. After a minute of silence, Minho suddenly pull the blankets up and starts to tickle the girl. 
 
"AHAHAHAHAHA!! Yah! Yeobo ah! Keumanhae!! Please? HAHAHAHA!!" Hyemin managed to squeeze the words out while laughing hard at the itchiness she was getting. 
 
"What? I wasn't able to hear you properly." Minho chuckled mischievously, continuing with the tickle. 
 
"Yeobo!!" Hyemin once again pleaded, laughing really hard. The playful guy finally stopped his mischief, trapping her in his embrace, sniffing in the sweet scent of her shampoo. "I love it when you call me that." Minho confessed, sounded slightly muffled as he buried his face in Hyemin's silky long hair. 
 
After minutes of playing in the sheets, Hyemin got up from the bed and went to the bathroom with Minho hugging her from the back as they made their way. 
They stood and looked at their reflection on the mirror while brushing their teeth. Minho started rubbing Hyemin's head, making her hair messy. "Yah!! My turn! Take this, little boy!" Hyemin did the same, having her little revenge. 
 
"Hahaha!! You're too short to reach!" the tall guy smirked. Once again, that bad-boy-look appeared on his angelic face. Seeing Hyemin pout, he gave in easily, pulling her into his embrace. 
 
After that cute madness they had, they went to the small kitchen and prepared breakfast together. Minutes passed, they finally finished preparing breakfast with some SHINee's music playing on the Ipod, enjoying every moment together. They settled down and had their meal. Soon, they were starting to feed each other in a cute manner.

"Baby, ah~" said Minho while placing his spoon in front of Hyemin's mouth, initiating to feed her.

"I bet Key's gonna say "Aigoo ah.. Don't you have hands? Why can't you eat by yourselves? HUH?" when he sees us like that." Hyemin mimicked Key's tone and his expressions. They soon burst into laughter once they imagined that happening.

Laughter and sweet talks were heard all around the corners of the apartment, evidences of happiness appearing on their faces, even the air smells sweet!

   ....After breakfast....

"Babe, I just wanna stay like this forever." Minho said, laying on Hyemin's lap on the couch as they were watching programs on the television.  "Hmm.. Me too." Hyemin's lips curved into a perfect angle, showing her eye smiles and her perfect set of teeth.

Minho suddenly got up and caught Hyemin on her lips, planting a long sweet kiss that'll never fade away. In the other hand, Hyemin's face was in a light shade of pink and her heart was beating at the maximum speed. When they pulled away, Minho chuckled lightly, looking at the girl who's blushing away. "Dear, it's dangerous to let out such a smile unknowingly you know that?"

"Mwo?? What smile?" Hyemin rises an eyebrow and tilt her head to the side, still oblivous to the cause of this kiss.

"Nothing... You're just very dangerous..." Minho locked Hyemin in his strong arms, never letting her go, just like all the time.

The playful morning was indeed cute that made people mad, but at the same time, dangerous that made their heart raced. The feelings would never change.

Always...
 
 
 
 
Dear readers!~ ^^ This is our flaming charisma Minho's oneshot!!  How was it shawols?? :D Please comment and subscribe!!! Thank you!!