Wake up in your arms

♦SHINeeTale♦

The sun rises, shining brightly in the spring and bringing in warmth. My eyes fluttered as I try to get them open.


As soon as they were ready to start the day, I felt a strong arm firmly wrapped around my waist yet it was so gentle. "Oppa..." I smiled as I turned my body, burying my head deeply in his chest. Taking in his scent, I wondered when he had sneaked onto the bed since he had recording till late night yesterday. I usually would wake but last night was exceptional.


"Jagiya," Jinki let out a smile while he spoke in such soft voice. I just leaned closer to him, craving for more of his warmth.


"You're really tired last night huh? You're snoring loud and I can hear it even when I'm outside the room." Oppa said, my hair. "Mwo?! Jinjja?!" I got up suddenly, with my eyes opened wide.  Oh god...


"Ne, you were kicking a lot too! I can't sleep." he rubbed his eyes and yawned. I can't help but to say he looked cute with that lion-like bed hair.
"Uhm... Mianheyo." I pout and looked down while my face felt like it's burning.  Just kill me..


When getting down from bed, my wrist felt a grip and was pulled back, "Ah!" landng just in place. Oppa's lips.


"I'm just kidding, baby ah." he chuckled and got me into his embrace.  His presence was the best thing to start the day with, his hug, his smile, his voice.
"Even if you really did snore, I bet you'll be cute." he gently swept my fringe away a little and cast a feathery kiss on my forehead. That little kiss of his seemed to make the world peaceful yet creating chaos in the world inside my heart. Fireworks here and there!


Now, I feel like an hot air balloon that's gonna rise up high in the sky. In fact, every of his action would sent me to heaven.


"Oppa! Aish... Next time I'll really snore loud until you can't sleep." I turned away from him playfully and got down from bed, making my way to the bathroom.
"Oh no no. Where do you think you're going?" Oppa once again pulled me back into the sheets and started tickling my sides.


"OPPA!! Stop stop!!! I give up!! I'm not going anywhere!" I pleaded for him to stop while he giggled like a mad. LIKE THE CUTEST GUY ON EARTH.


"Kiss me and I'll stop." he said, continuing the "blissful torture". We looked almost like wrestling when I try to escape and he just wouldn't let go.


And there! My lips met with his, holding there for a few seconds before pulling back. I felt his lips curving, a satisfied smile escaped from it!


"That's my girl." Jinki had his eyes laid on me. An angelic smile appeared on his face. I swear, swear that it was the most perfect and precious smile I've seen in my life.


My heart raced like never before. My face blushed like after running for a long time. The feeling I had in me, it can't be denied.

 

"Oppa, saranghaeyo."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong people! :D Sometimes, scenarios just pops up in my head and I wonder if you guys had imagined the same scenarios as me. ^^ It's a short story from times when you wake up and wanted someone to be beside you. The wonderful feeling when you know he's sleeping with you and woke up in the morning, greeted by his cute face and  waking up in his arms.. Uhm! Anyways, I'll try to improve in my stories and write out better ones. :) Please comment and subscribe!! Love ya~~