Only You ~Onew~ part 1

♦SHINeeTale♦

                                            Photobucket

 

It's an early morning, when my phone rings. "Yeoboseyo?" I flipped open my blanket and grabbed my phone, with my eyelids still shut...

"Jagiya, good morning!~ Still sleeping? Did you sleep well?" Onew's husky but gentle voice rings in my ears. 

"Yeobo, you seemed like you just woke up didn't you? Why did you call me this early huh?" I replied, grinning lazily at his morning call. I just can't stop smiling when I hear his voice. They were like music to me, always so gentle and soothing, like his name and just right for the morning. 

"Hmm... I don't know, i just wanna start my day by hearing your voice. Plus, we're going on a trip to Jeju!~" That dubu sounded excited, I can almost imagine that big smile of his appearing on his face. "Lets meet up in half an hour's time, ne?" 

"Ne!" I let out a wide smile. 

Yes. Today's the day when Onew and I decided to have a short vacation to Jeju when his schedule wasn't really tight. Soon, i washed up, packed my clothes and necessary things needed. Not long later, the door bell rang.

*Opens the door* "Annyeong! Jagiya, you ready?" I was greeted by his angelic smile when I opened the door. His flawless skin and million-dollar smile were shown, increasing the rate of my heartbeat every minute. It was the thing I hated the most, but also the thing that I loved the most. 

As soon as he load my luggage into the boot of the car, I opened the door and found the other members of SHINee squeezing at the back. "Annyeong! We're here to send you to the airport!" they chorused while waving at me, surprising me with their smiles. "They insisted on tagging along. Sorry." Onew shrugged, smiling sheepishly. "Aniya! I would like to meet them too! It's been a long time since we chat!" I exclaimed before turning to the others. Looking at the leader's expression, he seemed surprised by my reaction, thought that I'll mind their presence. In fact, I WAS EXCITED TO SEE THEM. *fangirl-ing XD* 

Along with the boy's company, we reached the airport soon. "Bye love birds! HAVE FUN!" Jonghyun teased while nudging us and the others just waved. "Yah! Why are you like that?" Key slaps playfully on his arm. (ahem.. i ship jongkey a little. LOL.) 

While waving for the last time, Taemin showed his agyeo, pulling the older guy's sleeves. "Hyung! Buy me souvenirs!" 

"Aish.. Ahraseo!" Onew and I chuckled at his cuteness. Just how are we gonna resist this cuteness?! We went off with Onew helping me with my luggage and I locked my arms with his and a smile hanging on my face. Looking forward to our so-called 'Honeymoon'. >3< 

On the plane, we settled down at the window seats, chatting about last night's concert when SHINee and other idols permformed. 

"Baby, tell me the truth, is Jaejoong really that good that it made you looked at him most of the time? Eh?" Onew questioned, looking at me seriously with a slight pout. 

"Wel.. A little? Hahaha!" I answered, looking out of the window, pretending like I don't really care much about it since I can tell he's jealous and thus decided to a little. HEEHEEHEE. >:D

"Jagiya... Is that so?" I felt a pair of  hands on my shoulders, turning me around. The pair of almond-shaped eyes looked into my eyes worriedly, hoping my words were lies. 

"Ahem.. I.. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!" I gave in easily, laughing hard at his reactions, but at the same time, my heart ached a little seeing him worried. 

Upon realizing that he was fooled, he pushed the divider up and wrapped his arms around me firmly, whispering softly into my ears. "Saranghae" The simplest words that came out of his mouth were the most precious words ever.