One

Teacher, Will You Marry My Dad?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joowon P.O.V

 

It is 7 in the morning as the alarm clock starts to ring and disturb my sleep. My hand rub the table that located next to my bed as I want to switch off the alarm. It sound so irritating. Ugh... Why the morning has to come so fast? Can I sleep for a few minutes more? I'm so tired. There's a lot of projects this lately. Hmm... Because of them, I didn't have much time for my one and only kid, Moon Hyunsoo. Did I say Moon Hyunsoo just now?

 

"Oh god!" I immediately jump off from the bed and head straight to Hyunsoo's room.

 

I knock the door with my eyes slightly open. Geez... I can't believe that I still feel sleepy right now. Today is Hyunsoo's first day come to school. He might be nervous and scare as he never attend one until today.

 

"Hyunsoo!" I shout, but there's still no answer.

"Moon Hyunsoo!!!" I call him again but this time with his full name.

"Yes, dad! I'm down here, at the living room!" Hyunsoo say in half shout.

 

Once I hear that he is in the living room, I rush down the stairs. I feel glad after I see him take his own breakfast. He is having the bread and a glass of milk  as the breakfast. I shake my head in disbelief. This little boy is really something. Aigoo...

 

"Hyunsoo, are you ready for school?" I approach him and soon I his hair gently.

 

He nods without saying anything. His eyes are still on the TV, watching his favorite cartoon, Tom & Jerry.

 

"Hmm... Good boy! But, there's no Tom & Jerry and TV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter