Three

Teacher, Will You Marry My Dad?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author P.O.V

 

Joowon brakes his car right in front of the school gate. The sound makes all the students and parents get frightened. There's some kids also start to cry due to the loud sound. Hyunsoo holds Joowon's arm tightly. However, his soaked eyes are looking down at his white school shoes, trying to avoid an eye contact with his fierce dad.

 

Joowon P.O.V

 

I look at my son, Hyunsoo. He knows that he did a mistake. I'm glad that he know. I know that it's a wrong if I keep asking him to forget about his mum. But, that's the only way he won't get hurt. He suffers a lot when his mum left. I don't want to give him any hope. There's no way that she will come back. She won't be back even if Hyunsoo asked her to do it. She has no heart. She doesn't want to live with us anymore. She hates us.

 

"Get down from the car. I'm already late for work." I say in serious tone as there's no smile plastered on my face.

 

I look at him. I know that he is crying. I try to calm him but I... I don't have guts. I don't feel scare with my own son but I feel sorry because I'm the one who make him cried. I take a long deep breath with my eyes slightly closed.

 

"Stop crying like a baby. You've grown up. Learn something in school. So that, you'll become a tough person. And now, get out from the car. I'm late. Call me if your school time is over. I'll pick you."

"Okay, dad. Be careful." Hyunsoo bows at me after he gets down from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter