Six

Teacher, Will You Marry My Dad?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the cafeteria...

 

Joowon P.O.V

 

I look at the woman who is sitting in front of me. She looks a little bit different today. Hmm... Maybe she got something to tell me. I hope she won't ask me to make a choice over women to be my new wife. I'm not ready yet. I'm not ready to fall in love again.

 

"I know what's the meaning of your 'priceless' expression. I won't ask you to choose..." She says after sipped a cup of coffee.

 

She takes out something from her handbag and it disturbs me. A picture of a woman. Yeah, I should know that Joori noona won't stop until I had one. Should I tell her lie? Hmm...

 

"But I will choose the best for you. Please, take a good look at her picture." She passes me a picture on the hand.

 

Nothing impressed me. I just want to say that she's pretty, but she's not my type. I can say that she's a kind and gentle person. No doubt...

 

"Her name is Moon Chae Won. She's younger than you by one year and she's a kindergarten's teacher. So basically she knew how to handle kids. I'm pretty sure that Hyunsoo will likes her after their first meet."

 

"Wait... What? What do you mean by their first meet?" I'm clueless.

"I've arranged the date. So, you just need to come and see her."

"What?!" I roll my eyes in annoyance.

 

Yeah, I'm freaking annoyed with her right now. Geez! How can I date her? I don't even know her well. Should I trust Joori noona this time? To be honest, I don't feel like I want to get marry again after what happened. I don't th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter