Four

Teacher, Will You Marry My Dad?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joowon P.O.V

 

I look at the scratches on the car's body. I frowned. Geez! This is the new model from Italy. I just bought it two months ago. Haish... I can't believe this. This is too much! I look at the driver who hit my precious car. He doesn't seem drunk.

 

"Yah! Get out!" I shout like crazy towards them, tapping their car's body hardly.

 

Finally, they come out from the car, approaching me without showing any guilty feels. The man looks at me wordlessly meanwhile the woman throw her looks at the roadside, crossing her arms. Huh! They are so arrogant.

 

"Are you nuts? Do you know how to drive? This is the new model from Italy. You need to pay the repair cost." I say and try to act arrogantly just like them.

"I can give you the money because I don't have problem with that. Huh!" He says while crossing his arms.

"So, the problem is done? I'm sorry but we're late for works. So, we need to excuse ourselves first." The woman suddenly interrupts the conversation.

"Haish...Sh..." I almost curse at her.

"Such a crazy..." I mumble, softly. I don't know if they can hear me or not.

"What did you say just now?" She asks me in half shout.

"What? I didn't say anything." I roll my eyes.

"Yah! Haish... Shi..." The man closes , pulling her away from me. He helps her getting into the car.

 

The man approaches me again. He takes out something from his wallet. "This is my card. I really need to go now. You can contact me through this number and I'll settle the problem as soon as I can." The man says before he leaves.

I'm dumbfounded. He just leaves me alone here? I don't think the problem i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter