Prologue & Characters

Teacher, Will You Marry My Dad?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-- Prologue --

 

"Here's the card. Don't forget to come and celebrate our wedding." Joongki said as he wrapped his arm around Yujin's waist. He even kissed her on the cheek.

 

Joowon looked at the card in Joongki's hand as his hand slowly approached him. He took the card and read the front page of the card. He read softly in his heart. Song Joongki and Kim Yujin wedding event, 2nd October 2014, 10 a.m and afterwards at Gold & Glory Hotel. Joowon let out a sigh of despair. He took a deep breath before he lifted his head to face the couple. He looked at Yujin with full of hope in his eyes. However, Yujin ran her wild eyes immediately once they met. She can't do anything. Besides, Joongki is her cousin. They had known each other for a long time.

 

"Congratulations..." Joowon uttered softly after he was done looking at Yujin, his crush.

"Thank you! Make sure that you'll come. Yujin and I might be happy to see you there. By the way, we wanted to excuse ourselves first. There's something that we got to do. Goodbye..." Joongki and Yujin bowed slightly at Joowon before they left.

 

Little Hyunsoo who was standing beside Joowon started to run after his teacher. He hugged her legs as he was too short to grab her hands. He was crying like a baby. Yujin looked at Joongki as she gestured him to leave first. And he did. Yujin grabbed Hyunsoo's little hands, squatting in front of him. She even wiped his tears that flowed down through his red cheek. Soon, she gave him a big hug, his hair gently.

 

"Shh... Don't cry. My Hyunsoo is a strong person. He doesn't like crying, does he?" Yujin said soft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter