Chapter 4

A Devil at Heart

Honestly, during that engagement day, I had no choice. Like what she said, we’ve been together for 3 years. But, I’ve been with Sulli for a year already. I still remember that day of engagement. It was right when the reporters found out that we were “dating.” The members of SHINee and f(x) held a party to congratulate us since none of them knew about Krystal and I being an “item.” However, the hyungs prepared a ring for me and kind of forced me to propose to her as a joke. But Krystal took it seriously and I had no choice but to obey since I didn’t want to embarrass myself.

I regretted my choice since I should’ve said no. Now, there’s nothing that I can do to change the past since what’s done can’t be fixed. I’m just grateful that Sulli even stayed by my side even though she knew about Krystal. This is the main reason why I had to break-up with Krystal.

“You know that I had no choice back then,” I told Krystal.

“No choice? Ha. Don’t make me laugh. Was our love meaningless? Let me just ask you one question then. Did you ever love me?” Krystal asked.

“I did. I even considered loving you. But I couldn’t help it since there was also Sulli.”

“At least you loved me even if it was only a second. Let’s make a deal.”

“What?”

“A deal. I will break-up with you. But that will be after our engagement party.”

“Either way we will break-up. Why later and not now?”

“You don’t want to break-up?”

“I do.”

“Then just take my deal.”

“But why it has to be after the engagement party.”

“Don’t ask any questions. If you don’t accept this deal. I will tell the media about you and Sulli. I will turn myself into a victim and cause Sulli’s career to go downhill.”

“Okay fine. Let’s break-up after engagement then. Happy?”

“I am. However, there’s a catch. If the media and fans happen to know about Sulli and you before the engagement, I will be your worst nightmare. Deal?”

“Okay deal.”

Back to present

“I do remember,” I told Krystal.

“I told you that this will be your worst nightmare. So you better be prepared for it. I will turn your life upside down and you will wish that you never broke up with me. I will make you regret this moment.”

“Do what you can. What’s done can’t be fixed.”

“I know. That’s why I will make your future an unforgettable one.”

Krystal said this as she stormed out the room.

 

Hi guys! How's the story so far? Give me ideas for Krystal's revenge ^^