Chapter 2

A Devil at Heart

I signaled my hands to Sulli and we ended up meeting by the stairways.

“What should I do?” I asked her

“I don’t know. It’s your fault Oppa for leading her on.” Sulli replied

“I’m going to reveal the truth to everyone today.”

“Don’t you dare do that. Krystal thinks of me as her own sister. I don’t have the heart to see her depressed.”

“Do you not love me?”

“How can you say that? Of course I love you. But before I met you, I met her. Before you actually meant something to me, she was already my sister; someone that I will always entrust.”

“So you are saying that you love her more than me huh?”

“Think whatever you have to think! I don’t care what you do. But just don’t make her sad. She already knows about us. She caught us kissing and hugging. Remember?”

What Sulli said was correct. Krystal has caught us kissing and hugging each other last time. But instead, she just turned a blind eyes and ignored this fact. She didn’t even ask much about it. All she said was, ‘if you don’t want to tell me, then you don’t have to.’ I owe her a lot. However, I want to pursue my own happiness.

“She didn’t say anything about it though,” I replied

“She may not have said anything. But she has caught on with our relationship. That’s why she prohibits us being around each now.”

“Aren’t we together now?”

“If we are actually ‘together’ then why are we hiding?”

“Our argument is just meaningless. I’m going to reveal our relationship to everyone! I don’t have the heart to fool Krystal anymore.”

“Don’t do this! Just this morning, she was bragging about your engagement to me. You know that she loves you. She has no-one else besides you!”

“Why are you defending her? I guess you don’t love me.”

“Here we go again! I’m trying to save you from insults. Why do you always think that I don’t love you anymore when I’m actually trying to help you?”

“Help me? I don’t need your help. I can do this myself.”

I said this as I ran outside and stood in front of the crowd.

“I love Sulli.” I said to the crowd. While turning to Krystal, I said, “Let’s break-up.”

I ran away while holding onto Sulli’s hand tight. All I needed was Sulli. But this was when everything went down the drain.