Chapter 1

A Devil at Heart

I turned a pure young girl into a monster. It’s all my fault! Now, she doesn’t even take a glimpse at me and only negative thoughts are in her mind.

 

It all started two years ago when I cheated on her.

It my 3rd year anniversary with Krystal and it was also our engagement party the same day. However, I secretly had a crush on Sulli.

“Oppa. Let’s go over there and greet the other guests,” Krystal said.

Sigh. “Fine let’s go.” I replied back in a lazy tone.

But right in front, I saw Sulli, in a dress. She looks amazing! I quickly turned my eyes over to Krystal and smiled at her, imagining if she were Sulli instead.

“Wahh f(x) you guys are here!” Krystal said to her members.

“As a leader, I had to drag all the other members here although they were all just weeping.” Said Victoria.

“Weeping? Me? Haha. Don’t make me laugh. I will never shed a tear for anyone, especially for Krystal,” said Amber.

This was indeed a jolly moment where the members all laughed and just enjoyed their time and stay with Krystal since she is going to graduate from f(x) and move on with her life. I felt bad about this. But I couldn’t do anything about it since Krystal gave everything up to me but yet, I couldn’t even give 1% of my heart to her.

The party had just begun and most of the guests had arrived. There in the corner of my eyes, I saw Sulli. She was with my other members, just laughing. It was a beautiful sight since my soon-to-be-bride is getting along with my best friends, or even better, my brothers.

“Yah! We come to see you but you don’t even greet us?” teased Jonghyun.

“I’m coming, aren’t I?” I replied

“Where’s sister-in-law?” Onew asked

“Sister-in-law? You mean Krystal? She’s not your sister-in-law …. Yet…..” I replied.

“You are getting engaged. And after engagement, it means marriage. So technically, you guys are married since you are engaged and I doubt anything will occur that will make you cancel the wedding.” Said Taemin.

I didn’t have the guts to get mad at him, or even the members since they were only trying to congratulate me and wish me luck. But, I was bothered by their words and they were right. We will become wife and husband if this continues on.

I have to stop the marriage somehow. Even if it means hurting Krystal.