FIVE

7 days to fall in love again

After the restaurant incident,they become more awkward towards each other.However they still tried their best to act as a lovey dovey couple in front of Grandma.Since they will be leaving tomorrow,both of them agreed to accompany grandma to shop for some souveineirs.Seohyun was busy helping Grandma picking a wooden frame when someone  patted her shoulder.

“Its really you Jung Seohyun.”A woman who was around the same age as her greet her happily.”What are you doing here”She asked.When she saw Grandma she  bowed politely.

“What are you doing here Yuri-sshi?”Oh anyway this is my grandma and that’s Yonghwa”This is Yuri.My collegemate”Seohyun introduced them to each other.Yuri raised her eyebrow at the mentioned of Yonghwa name.

“So you two did end up together”She said.”Oh crap!!!”Seohyun forget that she used to told Yuri bout Yonghwa.She was about to pull her away when Yonghwa suddenly rained her with question.

“What do you mean by that?He asked.Still not getting the situation Seohyun was in Yuri started  tell him her little secret,

“Well don’t you used to be all over Yoona-sshi.That you send her mail almost everyday.But that girl doesn’t bother to reply.So here’s the little cupid.”She winked at Seohyun.

“She’s the one who replied all you email though.I keep telling her to tell you bout who she is but she refused saying that you only had you eyes on Yoona.But I guess she found the courage to tell  you then”She smile,But  Yonghwa expression was frozen.”Oh I should get going now.My husband is waiting”After saying goodbye she left.

On the way back to the hotel  Yonghwa was being silence.There are too many things that come to his mind.Now he seem to understand how Seohyun able to know everything bout him,In other word,the person whom he fell for at the first place was Seohyun,

Seohyun too,doesn’t utter even a words .She relieve that the truth is finally revealed but at the same time she was scared that she’ll lose her bestfriend Yoona.Its a secret  that she promised to keep but now its all known by Yonghwa.

When they enter the room,the cold atmosphere between them doesn’t disappear so Seohyun quietly packed her thing and planned to stay in other room tonight when Yonghwa grabbed her wrist.

“I need an explaination”He said coldly”What kind of explaination you expected from me”Seohyun said as she tried to let go of her wrist from Yonghwa grasp.

“Am I a fool??How could both of you do that??How could you pretend that nothing ever happen when you are the one who replied all my mails.When you are the one I fell for.How could you just  give me away to your bestfriend??Am I some kind of toy to you?Yonghwa raised her voice.He felt like he was being betrayed.However  Seohyun let out a bitter laugh.

“You said that once you meet me.You’ll recognize me.But in your eye you only saw Yoona.Will you still replied the mail if you know its from me.Yoona is everything for you and now you are getting mad at me for not telling the truth”She raised her eyes to met with yonghwa’s.

“I am in more pain than you are.In order to protect my friendship with her,I give away the only person that I love.I pretend like I felt nothing when I saw you guys being lovey dovey towards each other.And now,I have to pretend to be her.”Why don’t you put yourself in my shoe first.”After you came back to Korea,I pray that just for one second God please let this guy notice me but you only saw Yoona.”Tears rolled down her cheeck as she said that

Slowly Yonghwa  graps on her wrist loosen.He was dumbfounded.Only now he know whom he really love.Its Seohyun right from the start.But he was  blinded by Yoona.If only he realize earlier,she will never be in so much pain as she is now.But If he choose Seohyun what about Yoona.

Seohyun wipe the tears on her face.Now that she had confronted him with the truth.She feel more relieved eventhough she know that everything  will never be the same again.

She was planning to leave when Yonghwa pulled her and started to kiss her.She tried  to pushed him away but he was too strong.In  tears she kissed him back. Slowly Yonghwa bring her to the bed and lay her down before getting on top of her.He kissed her lips, her eyes,her nose, her forehead and down to her neck.

“Lets stop Yonghwa sshi.Lets not do something we shouldn’t”Seohyun said as she pushed him away before getting up.He lay motionless in the bed.Seohyun stand up on her feet.

“What happen in the past,lets forget it.Yoona really love you.She really did.Beside,it was her whom you chased for at the first place right.Yoona-sshi has a lot of scar in her heart,Lets not added one more scar.Shall we.This is the reason why I refused to do this in the first place.Lets just pretend that nothing ever happen.When this week is over,You’ll be Yoona boyfriend again and I’ll be standing at the  place where I belong”Slowly she picked her stuff on the floor and left him alone in the room.

Yonghwa stare blankly at the ceiling.”Seohyun was right after all.He was so blind that he doesn’t even realize who was the one he really love.What kind of guy will he be if he left Yoona and run to Seohyun arm.But he also had no more reason to stay at Yoona side anymore.How long cant he lied to her??He was really confused right now.Somehow he regretted asking Seohyun being her girlfriend for a week.Thing get really mess up now.