TWO

7 days to fall in love again

The next morning Seohyun was awaken by the knock on their door.She lazily arise from the bed and open the door.Her sleepiness was gone when she saw grandma standing in front of her.

“Morning sunshine..”She greeted happily while her eye search for Yonghwa.Noticing what she was doing,Seohyun tried her best to prevent her from seeing Yonghwa  sleeping on the couch.

“What’s the matter grandma.”Seohyun asked politely.

“Well I had a gift for you guys.I forgot to give it to you yesterday.Make sure to wear it during breakfast.”She handed Seohyun a bag before she leave.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Look at both of you.How lovely.”Grandma said cheerfully as Yonghwa  and Seohyun appeared wearing the matching couple tee that she brought from US.Yonghwa smile before giving Seohyun an apologetic look.He told Seohyun that she doesn’t have to wear that but Seohyun insist that they should just wear that since its part of her role as Yoona.Beside she didn’t want to disappoint grandma though.

A waiter came bringing their food.Yonghwa slightly sigh when he saw the food that her grandma  ordered.Its seafood noodles.“She must have forget that Im allergic to seafood”He though to himself.

“Miss can you please change his noodle to fried rice please.He’s allergic to seafood”Yonghwa was a bit surprised hearing Seohyun request.How did she know he’s allergic to seafood??

After breakfast,they left to their scheduled location and that’s when the second problem begin.They have to put up with their couple act which including holding hands in public.They seemed awkward in public but after that they get used to it and started to immersed in their role.

As for Seohyun.Its like a dream come true.Eventhough its not real,she really wanted to enjoy the short time of being someone whom Yonghwa loved  dearly.Maybe he will never know what she feel towards,but at least for now she just wanted her to treated her the way she treated Yoona.Sometimes she wonder,will Yonghwa love her  if he know that she was the one whom replied all the mail.She was the one whom he fall for through the mail not Yoona.But she wanted to protect her friendship with Yoona.Therefore she is willing to sacrifice.Growing up in a broken family,she knew only a person as Yonghwa can heal  the scar in Yoona’s heart.After she started to date Yonghwa,he was all she talked about.How he treated her like a princess,how happy she was with Yonghwa,How the first kiss feel like.Eventhough It hurt Seohyun so much to hear that,she just endure it because she loveYoona as much as she love Yonghwa.

“Grandma have a drinks please”                                                                                     

Seohyun handed Grandma an icy cold canned coffee as they sit cozily after finishing their tour at one of the famous venue in the vacation site.Yonghwa silently watched her as smile appeared in his lip.Seohyun and Yoona is a totally different person.Yoona was never the type to  have a patience to treat some elders the way Seohyun do.She was bold in both her action and words.Somehow Yonghwa felt like she is not the same person that he exchanged email with for years he was overseas.

But thing is different with Seohyun.Whenever  she joined them when they are dating,he always find he had more conversation topic with her.She made him felt somehow comfortable.Beside,he had this kind of weird attactment feeling towards her.She always seem to know more about him compare to Yoona.His preference in food,the book that he read,the kind of music he like.She knew it all.However when he asked her how did she knew,she’ll said that Yoona once told her bout that.There is a time when his heart will slightly wavering towards Seohyun but he keep reminding himself that what he felt is so wrong and totally shut down his feeling.

“Yonghwa sshi”Seohyun patted his shoulder bringing him back to reality from his deep though.“Shall we get going now.Its late already”

“Is it?”Yonghwa look at his watch.Its already 6pm.

“Yes shall we he said.”Naturally he grabbed Seohyun hand which made Seohyun shocked for a while.

“Oh boy Im sorry I forgot bout that.Told you I must be old already.Now I have to leave for the restroom.Both of you just eat first ok.”As grandma disappeared into the restroom Yonghwa quickly asked Seohyun.

“How do you know Im allergic to seafood.”

“That’s what you tell me in your mail Yonghwa-sshi”Seohyun really wanted to tell him that but she stop herself.Instead she smile and told him that Yoona once told him about that.

“Really??I thought she doesn’t remember since she always bring me to eat seafood.In the end I’ll just order a bowl of noodles and watch her eat all the seafood she ordered” He smile showing his dimples on both his cheek.