THREE

7 days to fall in love again

Days passed and its already the 4th day of their vacation.Tonight grandma said that she wanted to treated  them for a dinner  so here there are sitting together  laughing bout Yonghwa  childhood embrassing story.

“Did he ever told you that he cried when his pet dog Jimmy died when he was in college.Such a crybaby”Grandma laughed.Yonghwa  face was as red as a tomato

“Grans stop that.You embrassing me”He said under his breathe but she just ignored him.

“Really??Never though he was such a crybaby though.Did he cried too when he broke his arm during rugby game when he was in his junior year at college.”Seohyun wipe the tears from her eyes.

“No I didn’t..Wait how do you know that?”Yonghwa was going to deny when he realize that he only told the story to Yoona.Seohyun bited her lips.She shouldn’t said that though.

“You…You…you tell me once in your email of course”Seohyun stuttered.Yonghwa look at her suspiciously.How can she remember thing that Yoona also doesn’t have any memory of.When he talked bout their emails back then,Yoona always seem to avoid from going deeper in that conversation.Anything that she used to told him,Yoona doesn’t remember at all.

“Mail??What mail?”Grandma question broke the awkwardness between Seohyun and Yonghwa.

‘Well Grandma.Actually we started to know each other through email after we move abroad”When talking bout that Yonghwa smile,totally forgetting bout his issue with Seohyun just now.

“Really tell me bout it”Grandma seem excited to hear Yonghwa story.

“Well we email other almost everyday.Thats how I felt for her”He smile again

Seohyun  felt like crying when she saw Yonghwa smile since she knew the only person in her mind at that moment is Yoona not her.

“Is it true Seohyunnie”Grandma ask Seohyun after realizing that she just keep quite.

“Yes its true”She looked at Yonghwa with a strange gaze.”Even we are so far away from each other,exchanging emails make me feel like he was there by my side.How he know everything bout my daily activity.How we talked bout our feeling.Maybe that’s what love is all about .Having there for each other.”She smile bitterly.Yonghwa was silence.

“How sweet both of you.This kind of confession mement,Shall we treasure it?’Grandma made hand gesture asking for a waiter to come over.

“Did you have a Polaroid camera.Please help me take a picture of this lovely lovebird will you”Grandma asked kindly and the waiter later return with a camera.

 

“Look at them don’t  they look great together?”Grandma said to the crowd who was eating at the restaurant.They just nodded in agreement

“Now will you too get closer to each other.Show me some loving pose please?”The waiter  instructed them.Yonghwa stepped closer to Seohyun side while Seohyun just stand there awkwardly.Grandma who had been watching them for a while finally step in.

“Why are you guys being so shy with each other”she muttered as she pulled Yonghwa’s arm to hold Seohyun waist.”Now Seohyunsshi’why don’t you grabbed Yonghwa arm.”She said cheerfully.Seohyun give him an apologetical look before doing so.

After the photo session,people in the restaurant started chantting asking them to kiss.They hesisitate for a moment but Yonghwa bravely pulled Seohyun close to him and kiss her.Seohyun was shocked at first but still she kissed him back.