Let Seyoung go clubbing

Tomboy's girlfriend

The door rang. I know that Mi arrived and I put on the finishing touches on my makeup such as powder and setting spray.

I run to the door and I open it. Mi welcomes me with a big smile.

Mom sees him, runs to him and hugs him. Yes mom is more fond of him than she loves dad.

My parents are cool but sometimes I feel they really give me to much freedom. I don't want to get used to it too much. 

They have no problem in me being friends with a 28 year old office guy.

Sure he is gay but still he is very old. But despite his age he is really imature and funny and has lots of aegyo. He's imature when we hang out because usually he's very smart, trustable and can get out of a problem easily. 

My parents, they know that I‘m going to the club with MI and Subin and didn‘t opose at all. They never opposed when I asked for something. They give me protection inside the house but outside I'm all by myself. They trust that I won't get involved with drugs or bad guys. They know I will never steal or kill somebody so that's why they trust me so much. 

Mom makes sure that I have money with me all the time so in case of something I can use them to pay  for a taxi to come back home.

Also she made sure I‘m going with Mi.Not only she likes seeing him around but also has a blind trust in him and he has a car yeahhh.

Dad is just quiet and only works to make money for us.

I barely see him in the house so that‘s why mom started liking Mi. It's not like she's going to have an affair with him, she likes him but it's okay.

Back to what it‘s important.

Mom lead him to my room and I just went to the bathroom.

Before I entered it I saw mom whispering something to him. I wonder what. They always whisper stuff to each other. I wonder if it's about me or their secret affair. Lol no. That's impossible and gross. 

Aish Soohyun is in the bathroom and I forgot to knock when I entered. 

“Aish noona. Why didn‘t you knock? What if I was bathing? "

“Sorry. But you let the door unlocked as usual.“

He sighed.He was brushing his teeth.

“Go on.I‘m not going to peek.“ He tells me. 

My family is weird.

When I was small me and Soohyun used to bath, but when I started growing and my chest started becoming big (something I hate) Soohyun refused to bath with me.

He said that now I‘m a girl and can‘t look at me anymore because he's a guy. 

I was also dissapointed when I started growing and realised NY s are different from my brothers. 

God chose to give me the wrong gender. But as I said I'm not confused by my gender and uality. I said that I'm just dissapointed that I was not born as a guy. But I love the girl body as it is. 

I took a fast shower and Soohyun wasn‘t in the bath anymore when I finished. 

I put on a bathrobe and headed to my room.

I found Mi playing on my iPad.

He smiled when seeing me and returned to play on the pad. 

“Don‘t look at me now. I'm changing. My face says I‘m a flower boy but my body says otherwise.“

He nods and hid his head in a pillow.

When I was ready I called him and he gave me a thumbs up after scanning me from head to toe. 

“This outfit is nice. But it doesn't match with mine.“

“Thanks. You knew tonight is leather night and you haven't respected the theme. You lose.“

"My mistake. I totally forgot about it." 

"Next time."

He continues to check me out. It's not the first time, I'm used to it. “If you only were a boy you would be my man now.“

“But I‘m just 17. That would be strange.

“It doesn‘t matter. Tonight don‘t get drunk like you did last time arrasseo?“

“Yes boss. I still can‘t believe I tried to hit on you. I'm sorr. 

“Never do that again or I‘ll you.“ He laughs. 

“You can‘t do that.“

“Why not?“

“You won‘t like it.“

“You are so right.“

“C‘mon now.Let‘s go pick Taeyeon and Subin."

"To the car!!" He shouts and laughs and we run towards the door. Suddenly he stops and looks at me. 

“Oh that new girl? Her name is Taeyeon?“

I nodd and we say good bye to mom and dad before leaving the building and going in the car.