Taemin is a handsome girl

Tomboy's girlfriend

Ok I‘m crazy. Really crazy. For half of second I thought she‘s cute when eating like that. Cute but not the kind of girl I‘d bang of course. Maybe she has a big chest but if she doesn‘t wear miniskirts and long hair she doesn‘t have a place on my ‘who I‘ll bang next‘ list.

Whatever she invited me to go clubbing. It‘s been a while since I‘ve been in a club. I need to go out a little too.But what can I wear? Now I'm a girl. “What can I wear?I never been to club before.“At least not like a girl. Why did I even ask that? I‘m not sure if I wanna go. More feminine clothes if I wear then I‘ll become gay. Hell no. The drug dealer‘s friend I‘m working with, Minho is a pretty man but I like the clean holes better. Seyoung just thought for a sec but changed glances with Subin and she asked me.

“Are you the revealing type?“Oh yeah..I should reveal my muscular legs that I hate shaving!!!!!

“Anyeo. Just some jeans and a tee are what I like to wear the most.“

“And a leather jacket!*she screamed excited*I have them!“ Good.I nodd simply. You know I can go to clubs by myself but I kinda like this girl. She has the nerve. If she convinced the principal to let her wear pants instead of skirt then she‘s good to be my ‘friend‘. I never had friends before so I don‘t know what they are good for but I‘m sure this girl will jump to help me whenever I need it. And I'm not here to flaunt my fresh painted nails but to protect a high school girl. 

I‘m awoke by a girl slamming the table with her hands.“Ya!!Who do you think you are?? How do you dare talk to my boyfriend??“The girl has the usual resting face that believes she diserves everything just because she has money. I know this girl! me! Actually I ed her a while ago for money but I didn‘t know she‘s underage. Actually even if I knew I would still do it but at least she can‘t be in the same school with me.

I just looked down and ran fast out of the canteen.I heard her screaming after me and confessing to loving Seyoung to death. These girls are so stupid. Are they just gonna turn lesbian for her?

I came back to my seat after another girl put some curses on me. She said she is Sadako.

Whatever.I see the teacher coming in the classroom but no sight of Seyoung.Skipping classes?The classes are over and as I walk towards the entrance I hear by chance to girls talking about boyfriends.“Should we take the relationship to the next level?“ One asked the other.

The other was ready to answer but I jumped in between them.“Did he ask you to sleep with you?“the girl nodded confused. I smile knowingly. “You‘ve dated for...“I say and wait for an answer.

“A little over a week. But he said he loves me.“ He answers.

I sigh. Are girls really this stupid? I said this lie so many times that even I started believing it.“He just wanna sleep with you. But if you are ok with it be careful to use protection and make sure he doesn't photographs you and put them on the internet or film you and send them to your relatives. “ How do I know these? Well I've done them many times so.. It was my job. I would film myself sleeping with married women and then threaten to send the videos to their families if they didn't pay me. It's my dark past but I can't say I regret anything that I have done...

“He would do that?“ This girl looks so dumb asking such an obvious question but I said enough now so I just nodd and walk faster forwards. It's not like she's my responsibility. 

I arrive home and throw the wig somewhere and strip off of all those girl clothes in an instant. I just take a fast glance at myself in the mirror. Phew I‘m still a guy! Agh I love myself again. That Taeyeon chick is annoying .The man is back. But not for long...